Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Chris Robinson was accused of sexual battery

The thing is, the story is more about how FAU erred than what happened that night. Robison would not be out there practicing if there was more to the story. 

This was an issue with good intentions: bring awareness to sexual assault. But there’s some major phrasing issues. Saying the girl made a “mistake” when she recanted bothered me. 

Here’s the bottom line: I think what happened last December, for lack of a better word, spooked Robison. I think it genuinely was a wake up call about better decision-making and what situations to put yourself into, etc. trust me when I say there’s people currently at the university with significant say who would’ve taken a stand if there was more to this story. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

JakeElman said

Here’s the bottom line: I think what happened last December, for lack of a better word, spooked Robison. I think it genuinely was a wake up call about better decision-making and what situations to put yourself into, etc. trust me when I say there’s people currently at the university with significant say who would’ve taken a stand if there was more to this story.
Posted On: Aug 28th 2019, 7:25 AM #387786

I sincerely hope it did. He has been saying the right things this summer and I am hopeful he will bring a new sense of maturity on and off the field to be a real leader on this team. Other institutions likely would not have given him the long leash we have, regardless of the outcome of the recent investigation.

Back to the top

Due process.  Weren't these just allegations?
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Due process.  Weren't these just allegations?
Posted On: Aug 28th 2019, 11:36 AM #387789

At this point Im just sick and tired of his poor judgement both on and off the field by his own admission he was still getting drunk even after alcohol problems at Oklahoma and FAU.
Back to the top
Control functions: