Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coach KIFFIN 4/1 Arkansas

bb said

It is 10:00 on Sunday morning after winning the division and I can't find anywhere to buy tickets for the next game.  No emails, no banners, no nothing.  That is a "check list" item that should have been covered withing 3 hours of the end of the game.  My understanding is that there are some severe disruptions taking place internally and i think the new AD will be able to turn it around, but it is going to be a monstrous job.
Posted On: Dec 1st 2019, 10:04 AM #391318

The marketing efforts are night and day compared to two years ago.

It was sad watching how empty most of the stadium looked yesterday on TV, but regardless I'd expect a decent turnout next week. With that said, I don't think (lack of) fan support will really be a major reason he ends up leaving. If the right opportunity presents itself he will go.

Back to the top

If we’re looking at Lane’s last game Saturday it will be sad, but I will be thankful for the 3 years he gave us. We are playing with house money at this point. The way he would be leaving the program is night and day better than he found it. Potentially two conference titles, our football athletically facility opening next month, and showing you can be successful at FAU. 

I have no doubt under President Kelly and Brian White will find a good candidate to replace him. We have leadership who has football as a priority for the university as a whole. It’s the administrations job to keep the success rolling like the best group of 5 programs have. Be bigger than the coach like Boise state, app state, UCF, Memphis, etc 

Also think outside the box. Kendal Briles is a name we know, but what has done since leaving here that screams HC. Why would you say he loves it here? He left here the second he had a chance for basically a lateral move. He loves Texas not Florida 
Back to the top

We just hit 12 hours after we won the division, and instead of celebrating, we have a full page of people complaining and speculating all morning long.

Lol I really don't get our fanbase sometimes y'all.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Jack D Whidden III said

We just hit 12 hours after we won the division, and instead of celebrating, we have a full page of people complaining and speculating all morning long.

Posted On: Dec 1st 2019, 11:03 AM #391322

Thank you.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Jack D Whidden III said

Posted On: Dec 1st 2019, 11:03 AM #391322

Lol alright when you put it like that…. Yes, let’s just savor the moment. No doubt in my mind coach will have the boys ready to win next weekend 
Back to the top

Agree with both posts Jack. Does anyone know how to buy our season ticket seats for next Saturday. I was expecting an email this morning to re buy.and ticket office is closed till Monday.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Agree with both posts Jack. Does anyone know how to buy our season ticket seats for next Saturday. I was expecting an email this morning to re buy.and ticket office is closed till Monday.
Posted On: Dec 1st 2019, 11:30 AM #391326

I chatted with some of the staff last night. The Championship game is run a bit different, because it's technically the conference's event, that just happens to be in our stadium.

I can confirm with you guys that the athletics department is working hard to get the information out to the fans as quickly as they can.

Trust me when I say, they would knock on everybody's doorstep last night to sell tickets for Saturday if they could.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Jack D Whidden III said

Local Owl said

I chatted with some of the staff last night. The Championship game is run a bit different, because it's technically the conference's event, that just happens to be in our stadium.

I can confirm with you guys that the athletics department is working hard to get the information out to the fans as quickly as they can.

Trust me when I say, they would knock on everybody's doorstep last night to sell tickets for Saturday if they could.
Posted On: Dec 1st 2019, 11:55 AM #391328

I know they have sent emails out. I am sure they will be calling season tickets holders this week. 

I know we talk about marketing and how to increase attendance a lot here.

The biggest marketing FAU can have is us!
We need to ask/beg/annoy everyone we know this week to go.

All this FSU, Gators, UM, UCF fans we know if they want to go. 
Ask them over and over again.

Any alum you know if they give you a lame excuse you need to call them out! Ask anyone you know. Even your GF’s/BF’s or wife’s/Hisband’s friends you don’t don’t like. 

Tell the guy who had a bad time at the UCF game to give it another chance! 

Tell them the first beer is on you!

Right now the kick off temp is supposed to be 77 and sunny next week. 

Back to the top

Jack D Whidden III said

Local Owl said

Posted On: Dec 1st 2019, 11:55 AM #391328

It looks like if you log onto you FAU Ticket account you can pay your invoice and purchase your tickets and parking pass that way. 
Back to the top

Now Kiffin is making posts on twitter. I wonder if he leaves now, he he will get a statue. I still think he might stay at least 1 more year. AD's have huge egos and might not want to cede the spotlight to him.
Back to the top
Control functions: