Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coach Kiffin on Boca Bowl for The Owls

WE are not alone in this issue either guys - FAU is just one of FOUR (4) teams that will be playing their Bowl game in their HOME stadium - FAU, UM, NAVY and MEMPHIS. That is 4 of 39 games, over 10%.

Pretty good company at least - GO OWLS! (So glad we are not playing Temple:Winking:)
Back to the top

I bought my tickets for the endzone so I will be attending with my family there.  I agree the ticket issue appears sketchy because the tickets appear over priced and not many available.  What is your guys expected attendance for this game?  I truly hope we have more than 15k because if we have our time on ESPN and there is no one there that really makes our school look bad… I am hoping for the best and can only do what I can and that is show my support!

Go owls!!
Back to the top

As a FAU fan, I think you could buy tickets for $50 through our ticket office and you would be guaranteed to get a spot in our allotment on the West side.  The tickets are prioritized - donors get best seats, season ticket holders get next best based on the amount you spent on season tickets, etc.  At least that is how they explained it to me.  I still haven't been told where I get to select from, but buying our allotment I ***think*** helps the school.
Back to the top

I'm coming to the game!  It is my first home game since the 07' season at Lockhart (moved to North Carolina in December of 07').  I've been to many away since the 07' season, and this season/year has been eye opening.  So, here I am…..coming home!!!!!  Any suggestions on where to park/tailgate?  Go Owls!!!!!
Back to the top

I like the Palm Beach State College parking lot for ta tailgating, just east of the stadium.
Back to the top

Hoot_N_Holler said

I like the Palm Beach State College parking lot for ta tailgating, just east of the stadium.
Posted On: Dec 7th 2017, 8:13 AM #375130

Our group uses the same. Usually enough space for everybody unless we're playing one of those "sellout" games vs Miami, Navy, etc

If that's used up try the lot by the med school/engineering.
Back to the top
Control functions: