Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

College Football News 2008

Wasn't sure if this was posted, didn't remember seeing it anywhere

Scout.com: 2008 Florida Atlantic Preview – Depth Chart
Back to the top

Re: College Football News 2008

I think that the defense will be much improved this year. They will have to be if this team is to take the next step. I see the dept charts, but I think I must have missed something. I was there for the entire spring and from what I saw and heard from others watching practice and scrimmages was that #75 looks like the best pass rusher and will be a big contributor this fall. Also I don't think that the Ed kid will be starting FS. But #75 was impressive in practice and the spring game.
Back to the top

Hootyhoot said

I think that the defense will be much improved this year. They will have to be if this team is to take the next step. I see the dept charts, but I think I must have missed something. I was there for the entire spring and from what I saw and heard from others watching practice and scrimmages was that #75 looks like the best pass rusher and will be a big contributor this fall. Also I don't think that the Ed kid will be starting FS. But #75 was impressive in practice and the spring game.

Who was #75? Do you mean Alfred Morris, #31? He had a couple rushes, at least one of which was a TD, in the Spring Game.

Back to the top

Dont recall his name but he played DE. He looked real good in the spring game as well as in scrimmages during spring practice. I believe hes a nebie as well.
Back to the top

Hootyhoot said

Dont recall his name but he played DE. He looked real good in the spring game as well as in scrimmages during spring practice. I believe hes a nebie as well.

Okay, so yeah you're probably talking about #75, Jamere Johnson

Jamere Johnson Profile - Florida Atlantic Owls Official Athletic Site
Back to the top

Thanks, I will be watching him. He looks like he will be a good one. Whats his classification?
Back to the top

I think he's Catholic  ;D
Back to the top

College Football News 2008

I wont hold that aginst him as longas he plays as well as I saw him in the spring. We sure can use his pass rush skills.    :P
Back to the top
Control functions: