Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ESPN760 FAU Football Special tonight!

Re: ESPN760 FAU Football Special tonight!

ESPN760 FAU Football Special tonight!

There should be not one problem hearing FAU football in Boca Raton this year. Please be aware of our affiliate. We've had a Broward affiliate the past four years, FYI.

For basketball, as always, please take advantage of all of our mobile and streaming platforms.

As for the app, there was an upgrade several months back, and yes, it requires a repayment of $5.99. You're gold after that, however. We apologize for that inconvenience.

Again, feel free to email at [email protected].
Back to the top

Jab979 said

boozie132 said

You can also hear it on your smart phone if you download the ESPN App

ESPN Radio on Your Mobile Device - ESPN Radio - ESPN

Got it already but after the 7 day free trial you have to pay a 1x fee of $5.99. The worst thing about all this was that I did that once before and then they upgraded their ESPN Radio app and forced you to pay again

Is that for I-phone I think the one for Android is free.
Back to the top

KLV760 said

There should be not one problem hearing FAU football in Boca Raton this year. Please be aware of our affiliate. We've had a Broward affiliate the past four years, FYI.

For basketball, as always, please take advantage of all of our mobile and streaming platforms.

As for the app, there was an upgrade several months back, and yes, it requires a repayment of $5.99. You're gold after that, however. We apologize for that inconvenience.

Again, feel free to email at [email protected].

Thanks Ken, I am going to give the app a shot as well for the BB season.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

It's on right now. Pat Chun interview.
Back to the top

Not your fault Ken, you don't make the rules. Not really a big deal. It's well worth the 6 bucks. I listened to the FAU pre game tonight. I've listened to Ken call a BBall game from the burrow while I was listening to him on my phone. The delay wasn't too bad. Maybe 2-3 mins

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Heard an ad on 640am this morning on my way to work. Was listening to Sid's show and they had an ad for the football game tonight and it said don't forget to catch all the action on our sister station 1400

I'm assuming this is the broward affiliate Ken was talking about.

Speaking of sports talk radio it looks like 790 the ticket is now also on FM at 104.3. My best guess is that slowly they'll make it a F/T transition and no longer be on 790. Once that happens, I wonder if maybe 760, can move to 790 and use that stronger signal to broadcast?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: