Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU 2019 Fall Camp - Discussion, Hopes, Predictions

I'm right there with y'all. Our WR's will need to fight for the ball in most long-pass situations. Hopefully we can see them progress tomorrow during the scrimmage. I will say, I think Robison has done a solid job of leading the WRs all camp. Hopefully that converts to gamedays.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Tyrek Tisdale showing off his shiftiness .

Back to the top

I assume Dwight Toombs is doing well and will get some playing time this year. I’m really high on him. He’s got a great name 
Back to the top

The interesting thing about this time of year is our optimism is based on so little. We have no idea how the other teams are doing. I am cautiously  optimistic.  But either way, I can't wait to get started.
Back to the top

My last Saturday morning fishing trip till after football season. Oh the sacrifices I make.
Back to the top

https://csnbbs.com/forum-439.html

Local Owl said

The interesting thing about this time of year is our optimism is based on so little. We have no idea how the other teams are doing. I am cautiously  optimistic.  But either way, I can't wait to get started.
Posted On: Aug 16th 2019, 9:04 PM #387602

some decent insight to the other other teams on that site.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

We're BACK at the Oxley after a rained out Tuesday! Just ten days away from Ohio State.

Back to the top

FAU Tightend turned Bachelorette star Tyler Cameron may have to make another visit to Howard Schnellenberger Field this season.His younger brother, Ryan, has made his way to the roster at Tightend U.

Back to the top

It's about time for our daily Javion Posey Watch.

The true freshman is making his transition to WR look easy.

Back to the top

Now Mitchell has a shoulder injury. I want a totally new starting receivers. Posey the guy from USF and whoever else has potential. I’ll also add that if the slot receiver isn’t getting the job done, give the next man up some playing time. I wouldn’t mind seeing Cousart as the starter. He fielded punts so he must be sure handed. If Robison doesn’t have even 1 receiver he can trust, things aren’t going to go great this year. The whole depth chart should get be different. We know the guys that played last year can’t get it done 
Back to the top
Control functions: