Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

fau are you ready to move up?

Knowing that there is a leap in the quality of opponents, as several Sun Belt teams are some of those teams the big boys don't want to schedule (they're supposed to win big, but know the teams are good).
I just think the year we had last year was a breakthrough. This year's seniors will be full of confidence and now have the experience and knowledge of winning. This is something that can be taught to the new guys(work ethic, etc..), and with moving to I-A our recruiting has picked up… I believe that once we are eligible for the New Orleans Bowl (our 3rd year of I-A), that we will have an excellent shot of going!!
Back to the top

Bytor said

All I'm trying to do here is bring to light to some less then InSightFULL people, that this is a young program still in development - we are not trying to be anybody else but the FAU - Fighting Owls. We have a team to be proud of and hopefully all the ducks will fall into place at the right time.

All we can do is take it one year at a time and see what happens. All this early success just puts more pressure on the new recruits coming in to continue the current trend.

Yep! What he said. :D
Back to the top
Control functions: