Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Band 2004??

FAU Band 2004??

FAU Band 2004??

I remember a few years back when I was one of the only people at the basketball games, they used to get H.S. bands to come in and play during halftime sometimes even during the game when it was homecoming or something.(before our football team played a game) They were great, even the FAU students got a kick out watching them perform (at least the ones that were there lol).
I went on the basketball trip to UCF a number of years ago to watch the OWLS earn their first birth into the NCAA tourney and the "Pep band" was on the bus with us. I dont think there were anymore then 10 guys lol. So I say bring on the High Schoolers
Back to the top

FAU Band 2004??

I'm from south jersey, right at the jersey beach
Back to the top

FAU Band 2004??

Joisy Shoore huh? I grew up in Matawan. Spent a lot of my time in Asbury Park and Long Branch.

I met the Boss at the Stone Pony before he was the Boss.
Back to the top

FAU Band 2004??

Does FAMU by any chance have a bye week when we have a home game? I would love to "borrow" their band for a half-time show. That would guarantee a sell-out in Lockhart. 8-) :o ;D ;)
And be worth the money we would need to give them.

Now that is outside the box thinking! That would be great! Of course there are a few local HS bands that use the same "concept" and are fun to watch but FAMU band has definitely honed their talent.
Back to the top

FAU Band 2004??

met the boss a few times myself including clarence the sax man clemens, I'm personally from Toms River now, used to live in aberdeen right next to matawan friend.
Back to the top

FAU Band 2004??

Small world. The Clarence "The Big Man"Clemons.
Family still lives in Lakewood and Brick. Your arch enemies.. :)
Back to the top
Control functions: