Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football 2018 Bowl Projections

Updated Bowl Projections have us in the Gasperilla Bowl against Cincy (CBS) and/or in the New Mexico Bowl against Nevada (Sports Illustrated). Thoughts?
Back to the top

Yikes, Say no to New Mexico Bowl!

😂😂😂

Gasparilla not too bad… 
Back to the top

Rick said

😂😂😂

Gasparilla not too bad… 
Posted On: Nov 4th 2018, 3:55 PM #382996

Against Cincy though I’m not too fired up about. I’d love the Bahamas Bowl against a MAC foe
Back to the top

If it were to come down to these two, I'd prefer the former over the latter because at least FAU fans would travel to that one.

You'll get about a dozen people from FAU out to New Mexico to watch us take on Nevada. Why?
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

If it were to come down to these two, I'd prefer the former over the latter because at least FAU fans would travel to that one.

You'll get about a dozen people from FAU out to New Mexico to watch us take on Nevada. Why?
Posted On: Nov 4th 2018, 4:08 PM #382998

OK, we should not make any decisions based on travel.

We couldn't get more than maybe 1,000 down to FIU, so going closer for the fans seems worthless at this point.
Back to the top

Rick said

😂😂😂

Gasparilla not too bad… 
Posted On: Nov 4th 2018, 3:55 PM #382996

+1

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

If we get offered a bowl I don’t think we’re having a year that puts us in position to be picky 
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

If we get offered a bowl I don’t think we’re having a year that puts us in position to be picky 
Posted On: Nov 4th 2018, 6:06 PM #383001

We’re not and if I remember correctly, the champions are the only team that pick their bowl destination it just so happens they always pick the Boca Bowl. I really wanted us to take a shot at FSU in the Liberty Bowl last yr we could have beat them and that would have been huge for in state support 
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

Posted On: Nov 4th 2018, 6:06 PM #383001

Meant it as a joke…just like:

Say No to Drugs

:Winking:

Back to the top

Why is there even a bowl game in Albuquerque in December?  

I’m serious, why?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: