Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

fau football fanatics time in n.o!

i traveled 20 hours by greyhound bus to watch my owls play here in new orleans and i don't regret one second of it!  except for the 20 hour miserable bus ride that i hated , this has been the best experience of my life!  this city is going crazy over the game against memphis tonight and i am just afraid that i'm going to get struck by lightning because there is so much electricity in the air!  i ran into my long time pal ted hutton of the sentinel and we just went crazy.  he doesn't drink or smoke but i do and at least i had a blast posing the schnellenberger doll throughout bourbon street bars. it's on his blog. good thing i was there because he's a total "fraidy cat" when it comes to talkin to the "ladies".  good times, good times.  i also wanted to remind everyone that i told all of you that fau's football team would make it to a bowl game this year and you all told me i was crazy, stupid, a total idiot…etc, etc….but when fau steps on that golden grass tonight i will be the one laughing at each and every one of you!  in fact…i might not catch a lot of the game because i'm literally going to go up to each of you and tell you how right i was.  god that's a good feeling!  i would also like to take this fau football moment to thank the band for coming after some convincing.  i will certainly take a break from telling everyone how right i was to listen to them play at halftime….if they are still around.  i'll keep all of you posted on how the game was and the score tomorrow if you want to know who won ok?  i rule!!  and i told you so!!!  go owls!
Back to the top

Re: fau football fanatics time in n.o!

dude,

do what you have to do
Back to the top

apetbrown said

dude,

do what you have to do

HAHAHA that's great

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

fau football fanatics time in n.o!

Ive never even heard of this guy before.
Back to the top

roscoeowl said

Ive never even heard of this guy before.

Do the infamous band in the rain posts ring a bell?…
Back to the top

Do what you do Homeboy!!! Do it! Do it! Do it! ;D
Back to the top

someone dropped acid in this guy's baby food :-\
Back to the top

so i'd like to thank the guy who broke my nose last night at the game.  apparently you had to have a ticket to get in the stupid game so i couldn't get in.  well…as promised…i decided to tell all the fans how right i was about fau going to a bowl game and some strange guy out of nowhere shattered my nose.  talk about a jerk.  there i was just innocently taunting my fellow fau fans and i get punched.  well thank you very much for nothing!  i'm sure someone from the band had something to do with it.  did i mention my two black eyes? 
Back to the top

rackow said

so i'd like to thank the guy who broke my nose last night at the game.  apparently you had to have a ticket to get in the stupid game so i couldn't get in.  well…as promised…i decided to tell all the fans how right i was about fau going to a bowl game and some strange guy out of nowhere shattered my nose.  talk about a jerk.  there i was just innocently taunting my fellow fau fans and i get punched.  well thank you very much for nothing!  i'm sure someone from the band had something to do with it.  did i mention my two black eyes?

::)

I doubt this guy ever got near N.O. this weekend. Did you bring your laptop and walk around the city looking for a wireless connection to be able to post your message?

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

They should have busted his hands instead of blackening his eyes. That way he could not type his messages here.
Back to the top
Control functions: