Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

fau football fanatics time in n.o!

Re: fau football fanatics time in n.o!

If we ignore him and don't respond to his posts maybe he'll just go away

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

ok everybody good news!  it looks like i'm going to be ok and i'll be able to travel back to boca tomorrow morning.  i didnt' want to worry anybody especially during the holidays and thought i owed it to my friends who read my posts to keep you  updated on my broken nose scenario.  what a trip huh?  did i mention to you that i was right about the football team making it to a bowl game this year?  i just knew our football team was awesome and i told all of you!
Back to the top

bad news guys…..i'm starting to not feel so well.  i guess the doctor drugs are fading.  please don't make fun of me on campus with my nose by the way…i'm very sensitive.  thanks a lot guys and i'll keep you posted on my progress.
Back to the top

by the way i'm thinking of making some shirts up with the word "nOWLeans" for the game.  i was going to put " i told you so" but i thought it was too obvious.  still feeling pretty bad everyone….sorry to bum all of you out.  i'll keep you posted.
Back to the top

all I can say is just awesome… I am currently in atlanta on my way home and what a great experience… I don't want anything else for xmas.. a bowl win works for me… new orleans was amazing, people were wonderful and super nice.. great time…

can't wait to come back next year…

Peyton
Back to the top

Peyton77 said

all I can say is just awesome… I am currently in atlanta on my way home and what a great experience… I don't want anything else for xmas.. a bowl win works for me… new orleans was amazing, people were wonderful and super nice.. great time…

I don't know about you guys, but I could use some aspirin for Christmas. But this is one hangover that I will gladly power through. (Yes, I still have a hangover two days later, that's how much fun we had in NOLA after the most amazing game ever in the history of the universe.)

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

CanadianOwl said

Peyton77 said

I don't know about you guys, but I could use some aspirin for Christmas. But this is one hangover that I will gladly power through. (Yes, I still have a hangover two days later, that's how much fun we had in NOLA after the most amazing game ever in the history of the universe.)

me too… o my god.. never having a handgranade and hurricane ever again…

take care of that headache, we got a big game in texas comming up and we need to be there…..

"i'm going to disney world"

Peyton
Back to the top

Just got home after a long weather delay. It was  great experience. The fan turnout was awesome and FAU is now officially on the map.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

What a great trip indeed - I have today off to help re-coop from the trip and that WIN made this a memorible experience.

I do have to apologies for those that made it to HW on Friday, I did a bad job of planning, time management & getting good directions to the place and ended up lost on the way there & by then it was 5:30 and I just walked over to the stadium for the festivities there (battle of the bands).  The only disappointement was not seeing enough Owls fans pre-game, it looked like Memphis would out number us by alot, which was not the case, some of that had to do with the buses leaving the team hotel rather late, leaving owl fans getting to the stadium later then planned.

Back to the top

Bytor said

What a great trip indeed - I have today off to help re-coop from the trip and that WIN made this a memorible experience.

I do have to apologies for those that made it to HW on Friday, I did a bad job of planning, time management & getting good directions to the place and ended up lost on the way there & by then it was 5:30 and I just walked over to the stadium for the festivities there (battle of the bands).  The only disappointement was not seeing enough Owls fans pre-game, it looked like Memphis would out number us by alot, which was not the case, some of that had to do with the buses leaving the team hotel rather late, leaving owl fans getting to the stadium later then planned.

Bytor,

No need to apologize to the entire board, Just ME, I am pretty sure i was the only 1 there, besides my wife from FAU. Anyways, great bar, reminded me of the last chance salon on the way to the keys, just an old dirty hole in the wall off the beaten path. We met some locals and started up conversation it was great, i even converted the bar to owls fans, i spread the word and by the time we left we had people buying us drinks and wishing us luck. the pic below is us in the bar and it was a bit hard to find.

Peyton
Back to the top
Control functions: