Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football in the Polls

We’ve got a chance this week, dominating your conference championship game is pretty serious 
Back to the top

Does anyone know what time the AP and Coaches polls are posted?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

At 2pm I believe.

I like checking here College Football Rankings 2017 - SBNation.com because they include all the updates.
Back to the top

AP poll is already out.  FAU is not in it.  Boise is #25.  USF is #23.  UCF finally cracks the top-10.
Back to the top

Figured Boise and Fresno just flip flopped again. The teams just ahead of us did NOT play in Conference Championship games this weekend :Laughing:.

After the Bowl games, provided we win, we WILL BE RANKED!!!! :cool:
Back to the top

Def upset about only 8 votes in ap. We're 3rd team out in Coaches Poll so it looks like a top 25 lock there if we win bowl game. It may be hard to crack ap poll. I really think right now we could beat a lot of ranked teams. Heck maybe even UM.
Back to the top

Well we did BARELY slip ahead of 4 loss Fresno with their mediocre list of close wins!!! Still wonder where their support is coming from???

Good news is Bama and UGA in Play-off so another SEC Bowl opens up for someone!!! Best case happened for someone not in the SEC :Big-Grin: .
Back to the top

I love playing Temple and having it be a home game. We should be huge favorites and this W would undoubtedly get us into top 25 in coaches poll.
Back to the top

The only way we get into any of the polls is if the fringe Top 25 teams ahead of us (SDSU, Boise St, Toledo, USF) all lose. Beating a 6-6 Temple team at home isn't going to impress anyone
Back to the top

If this is true, totally underwhelming matchup.
Back to the top
Control functions: