Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football in the 2018 Polls

Man does this suck. I thought we'd be preseason top 25. Most of those rankings are just hype anyways, and I thought we'd get in.
Back to the top

Plenty of 7-6 teams from last year did get in. UCF ranked but way low for an undefeated team!!!
Back to the top

Everyone needs to relax about polls. The 2016 election proved how accurate they are. We just need to take care of business on the field.
Back to the top

Good -- more motivation.
Back to the top

UF being second in receiving votes shows how much of a joke preseason polls are.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Important!
Posts from this topic have been moved by Rick. 1 post have been transferred to 2018 FAU Football Preseason Camp.
Important!

Sports Illustrated tabs FAU #25 in their 2018 Preseason Poll.

Back to the top

Guess I gotta get me a copy - HISTORIC FOR FAU!
Back to the top

A story on one writers votes for the AP poll coming out Aug. 20;

My AP preseason ballot: Alabama is No. 1; Wisconsin and Miami in the top five

This California writer had-s FAU at 20!!!!! But all that metters is winning the games. nice to see some respect after last year, but this IS a new season!

Go Owls!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

A story on one writers votes for the AP poll coming out Aug. 20;

My AP preseason ballot: Alabama is No. 1; Wisconsin and Miami in the top five

This California writer had-s FAU at 20!!!!! But all that metters is winning the games. nice to see some respect after last year, but this IS a new season!

Go Owls!

Posted On: Aug 14th 2018, 11:46 AM #379391

Brett McMurphy's (Stadium) AP Ballot had FAU at #25. Brett McMurphy on Twitter: "AP preseason poll will be released Monday. Here is my AP ballot* Bama Clem Wisc Wash OhioSt UGA OU Stan MichSt PennSt Aub Mich USC ND WVU Miami MissSt UF FSU BC TCU Boise Utah Texas FAU *Every fan base except Bama will hate

Revolution- n. A large amount of change in a short amount of time.   FAU- n. The place where tomorrow begins.
Back to the top
Control functions: