Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU in the 2009 NFL Draft

Re: FAU in the 2009 NFL Draft

FAU in the 2009 NFL Draft

According to FoxSports.com

PRO POTENTIAL:

MLB Frantz Joseph – He is coming off an impressive showing in which he earned defensive MVP honors in the Texas vs. Nation college All-Star game. Joseph was not invited to the NFL Combine but could still wind up a third-to-fifth-round pick if he does well in private workouts.

CB Corey Small – He suffered a broken ankle in the Texas vs. Nation game and will be unable to audition for scouts before the NFL draft in April. There's still a chance that Small could go in the sixth or seventh round.

"FAU is on a collision course with the national championship. The only variable is time."
Back to the top

think he did well enough to end up in the 3rd to the 5th?  I dont i think we are looking at 5th to 6th round…..his work out was average.

Any chance on him getting another shot?
Back to the top

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26901

Looks like a lot of teams fans are jumping on board the Frantz Train.

Some saying they hope thier team doesnt wait till 4-5 round cause he might not be there.

;D

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I was looking at one of the NFL DRAFT GUIDE magazines today with the mock draft... has Frantz going in the 7th round to the Steelers.
Back to the top

All I know is that I heard the Dolphins had some interest in Joseph.  I don't care if he only makes the pratice squad, if the Dolphins sign him, I'm buying that jersey !
Back to the top

Amen to that!
Back to the top

the NFL Draft can't come soon enough. The latest mock draft I found predicts Frantz Joseph will get drafted in the 5th round by the Jacksonville Jaguars with the 136th overall pick.

http://draftzoo.com/mock-drafts-2/round-5/

"FAU is on a collision course with the national championship. The only variable is time."
Back to the top

owlcountry said

I was looking at one of the NFL DRAFT GUIDE magazines today with the mock draft… has Frantz going in the 7th round to the Steelers.

That's nonsense, I'll be shocked if he's still on the board after the 5th round  (I think he's worth a 4th rounder)
Back to the top
Control functions: