Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU IN THE 2019 NFL DRAFT: Players to Watch

Silver_Bullet32 said

I gotta think some of our DBs will get a camp invite
Posted On: Apr 27th 2019, 11:15 PM #386096
I don’t know Jalen Young is really really small for a safety.
Shelton Lewis had a bad year last year.

I was very wrong in him. I thought he was the best CB in C-USA heading into his senior year.
Back to the top

I agree Whyte made a great decision and boy has it paid off. He got drafted and I have a hunch he will have a productive nfl career, possibly a very good career. The more FAU players that make the NFL the better. We are still in building brand stage. We’ve come an enormous way in 2 years. Everyone knows the name Florida Atlantic now. My feeling is that Next year we have some serious prospects too. I could totally see Bryant getting drafted relatively high and being a really good NFL te, who knows what he could do. I think Rashad Smith has a shot to get drafted too. I think next years draft picks can make as big or bigger of a splash as this years 
Back to the top

I agree but I still think Whyte would have benefited from an extra yr as lead dog. Durante should have stayed WRs are a dime a dozen in the pros with his pass Happy culture nowadays. I think Harrison Bryant and Rashad Smith are the two most likely to get drafted next year. I have a feeling our Defense is going to be top 3 in conference. O might start off slow especially if we’re breaking in a new QB again who really knows though. We started 1-3 in ‘17 and were damn near a top 25 team at season’s end. Even last year, who saw the melt downs against Middle and Charlotte coming? We win those two games and it’s a very different season.
Back to the top

Harrison is FAU's very first 1st rounder next year!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Posted On: Apr 28th 2019, 5:09 PM #386111

I hope that’s the case because if he is, it means he had a monster year which means we probably had a bowl year. In all reality though Georgia, I have to respectfully disagree. I see Harrison as a 3rd-4th around pick and Rashad Smith as a 5th-7th round pick
Back to the top

Anyone on the forum a fellow Lodge seater?
Back to the top

Shelton Lewis and Andrew Soroh have signed FA contracts with the Chiefs!

Back to the top

NINE (9) Power 5 schools had nobody drafted. Nebraska, Tennessee, Purdue, Virginia Tech, Louisville, Ga. Tech, Cal, Oregon St. and Kansas (well, NO surprise there! :Laughing: )
Back to the top

James Pierre has everything to be a really high pick even after his JR year.

Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Posted On: Apr 28th 2019, 5:09 PM #386111

Gronk's replacement  :Winking:
Back to the top
Control functions: