Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU in the community

FAU in the community

After reading your comments, it sounds like you guys are right there with the rest of us when it comes to media coverage. I don't know of one Sun Belt school that is happy with the amount of coverage they receive.

Here in the Boro, we have a local paper that does a great job. However, just thirty miles up the road in Nashville, the Tennesseean puts us behind Vandy and UT.

I hope that you guys have a great season this year. The more success we all have the more coverage our conference will receive. I don't hope that you'll walk away from Floyd with another win, but I hope we have a great game with no injuries.

Are any of you guys planning on making the trip to Tennessee?

AGR in the HAYLOFT (Floyd Stadium Section 2II)
Back to the top

FAU in the community

I had every intention to make the drive up. However looking at the chance of IVAN and his potential path I may have to wait and see.

Thanks and good luck to you guys after Saturday.. ;)
Back to the top

FAU in the community

There should be a place where the Owl Fans that can't afford to travel with the team can get together, instead of listening to the radio separately.

If anyone is interested - I will check if this sports bar (WPB) will be carrying the TV feed for the game against MTSU on SAT, if so they will tune the game in for us.

Back to the top

FAU in the community

What sports bar are we talking about? I know the Draft house has had a promotion saying they were going to air the game. Also if it will be seen on regular Adelphia cable on WTCN I would think Wakadoos on the Boca Campus would air it. I know last year in the playoffs Bud Murphies had it and I think Crabby Jacks would show it as well, I know on wed nights they acknowledge FAU students. Regardless, if its on TV im going to find it!!! Im still looking for the FAU @ UH game film.
Back to the top

FAU in the community

I'm up to watch the game with some fellow FAU fans…name the place, I'll get some of my friends who went to FAU to show up as well.
Back to the top

FAU in the community

Ill find some places that are showing the game and get back to you
Back to the top

FAU in the community

It's seem all of you are from the south-end, but would be willing to drive down to Boca to watch the game with some FAU fans.

I know that Bone Fish Creek here in WPB would put the game on for us.
Back to the top

FAU in the community

I feel this is FAU's biggest downfall. More fans =better recruits = more wins over bigger schools= more plablicity for the school

To be honest, this not only FAU's problem. You'd be surprised how many schools deal with this as well.
Back to the top
Control functions: