Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU's Biggest 2004 game would be?

Yes, we are a D-1A team for the simple reason we can sign more recruits this year, don't forget they will not start playing for another year. I would be carefull for what you wish for - we are in transition and it will take a couple of year to truely be a D-1A team.

That is dead on right there! We will be fully intergrated in a few years with MORE D1-A players. Although we announced the move, it still takes time to compete consistantly game in and game out.
Sort of like putting a BMW sign/emblem on a Yugo and expecting different results. Something internal has to change. We are progressively making those changes.

The Owls will be there in the end.
Go FAU!!!
Back to the top

I keep hearing people say New Mexico State is our first D1 home game-its NOT-UL Monroe is our first D1 home game. Not to mention UL-Monroe will be a better team than New MExico State. I'll grant you New Mexico State is homecoming so its big, but stopping Kevin Payne and upsetting UL-Monroe would be a more significant win this season than NM State, who lost a ton of players and are picked to be about 5th in the SUn Belt.
Beating North Texas or Troy State on the road would be bigger than either home game though.

NEW MEXICO STATE. OUR FIRST 1A HOME GAME? COME ON……..HOMECOMING, TON OF ALUM IN TOWN, A SOLD HOME GAME AGAINST A 1A TEAM WOULD BE THE BIGGEST VICTORY OF THE SEASON.

Back to the top
Control functions: