Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Tabbed 5th in 2017 C-USA Football Media Poll

FAU Tabbed 5th in 2017 C-USA Football Media Poll
Back to the top

Not that I am penciling-in travel plans, but as a newbie to Conference USA where is the conference championship game played?  The article lists the date of the game, and mentions that it has been hosted by WKU the last 2 years.  But I am assuming there is some determination of who hosts the game versus having a set venue.
Back to the top

owlsdad said

Not that I am penciling-in travel plans, but as a newbie to Conference USA where is the conference championship game played?  The article lists the date of the game, and mentions that it has been hosted by WKU the last 2 years.  But I am assuming there is some determination of who hosts the game versus having a set venue.

Posted On: Jul 18th 2017, 3:14 PM #369446

Best conference record
Back to the top

Sorry - should have said I expected the conference record to determine, but in a league that doesn't play a round-robin schedule, I would also assume they have to have a number of tie-breakers?  Or has there always been a clear-cut best record?  Just wondering what the tie-breakers are for the division champs and for determining the venue.
Back to the top

Reports are out that an expected OL starter  from JUCO failed to qualify. Time for Coach Justice to pull a rabbit out of his hat. We need to recruit the heck out of OL, DL and LB's. Just like every other college in the country.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Reports are out that an expected OL starter  from JUCO failed to qualify. Time for Coach Justice to pull a rabbit out of his hat. We need to recruit the heck out of OL, DL and LB's. Just like every other college in the country.
Posted On: Jul 18th 2017, 4:36 PM #369450
We will have 8 guys who started a game last year plus Bain for the start of fall camp. We have some depth at that position.

Also can we not play dumb on Who reports stuff? You can still not post the link, but still.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Local Owl said

Posted On: Jul 18th 2017, 4:36 PM #369450
We will have 8 guys who started a game last year plus Bain for the start of fall camp. We have some depth at that position.

Also can we not play dumb on Who reports stuff? You can still not post the link, but still.
Posted On: Jul 18th 2017, 7:27 PM #369452

I have to agree, I would bet nearly everyone on here looks at both sites sand like anything, each has its pros and cons. But we ALL OWL FANS!!!! :cool:
Back to the top

When was the last time you saw a credit there when something someone else posted was referenced?

Back to the top

I always try not to play dumb. Just didn't think it was needed. Just a simple statement.
Back to the top

Since we're talking about this…does anyone get the feeling there is more of a negative slant over there? I don't know if he's been pushed out a bit more with the current administration or what, but there is more of an edge to the reporting now IMO, at least it doesn't feel like they want Kiffen to be successful. I mean, I don't require a fanboy outlet but it feels a little like sour grapes at times.
Back to the top
Control functions: