Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs UTSA post game footage

fauowl said

teambeer said

There are more people in that video that know the fight song than there are in the stands!
Posted On: Sep 28th 2014, 2:41 PM #335750
+1

I would love to see them start a tradition where everyone in the stadium stands between the 3rd and 4th quarter and sings the fight song, and have the words on the screen. After a while everyone would get to know the words.

When we played at Florida, the fans did something similar and sang…we are the boys from old Florida…I thought that was one of the coolest things to witness.

Posted On: Sep 28th 2014, 3:28 PM #335752

How about we first fill the stands? 
Back to the top

voss749 said

fauowl said

teambeer said

There are more people in that video that know the fight song than there are in the stands!
+1

I would love to see them start a tradition where everyone in the stadium stands between the 3rd and 4th quarter and sings the fight song, and have the words on the screen. After a while everyone would get to know the words.

When we played at Florida, the fans did something similar and sang…we are the boys from old Florida…I thought that was one of the coolest things to witness.

Posted On: Sep 28th 2014, 4:09 PM #335754

I don't like to wait around for things to happen. Consistently filling the stadium is years away, maybe not in my lifetime, IDK.  I want us all to be a part of impacting the face of OwlNation today.
Back to the top

fauowl said

voss749 said

fauowl said

teambeer said

+1

Posted On: Sep 28th 2014, 4:09 PM #335754

I don't like to wait around for things to happen. Consistently filling the stadium is years away, maybe not in my lifetime, IDK.  I want us all to be a part of impacting the face of OwlNation today.
Posted On: Sep 28th 2014, 5:38 PM #335757

I think it's a great idea. Filling the stands is a work in progress. It's been improving. The energy yesterday was awesome. Heck I wanted to run out onto the field!
Back to the top
Control functions: