Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Wins New Orleans Bowl

Re: FAU Wins New Orleans Bowl

owlcoholic said

Is that 3-5 in the morning?  :o

No I belive 3-5 in the PM from what his flier said.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Congrats, your Owls looked good tonight.
Back to the top

FAU ran a very well played offensive game. Except for the int, the offense looked like a pro team. Harmon, Gent and Jean were just pulling them down. Edgecomb was brilliamt on kickoff returns. He came so close to bringing one all the way back.

We really miss Savage and Pinnick on the D-line. There was not much pressure at all on the Memphis QB and he had all day to pick out a target.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

hell yah we looked good……..we actually looked great……with the exception of the 1st half defense…..we looked awesome…….Rusty set himself up for the 2nd best qb in the state….and i was a grothe believer before that game but rusty moved from 3 to 2 and is working on tebow! WOW i cant believe this!!!!!!

LET THE BANDWAGONING BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

hell yah we looked good……..we actually looked great……with the exception of the 1st half defense…..we looked awesome…….Rusty set himself up for the 2nd best qb in the state….and i was a grothe believer before that game but rusty moved from 3 to 2 and is working on tebow! WOW i cant believe this!!!!!!

LET THE BANDWAGONING BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!

Tebow will probably go pro after next year. That means Rusty will be the man in his senior year. He might even improve enough in this off season to top Tebow next year.

Back to the top

OMGOMGOMG we won!!!!!….the band just got back to the hotel…..going out for a little bit and then Ill be back online uploading hundreds of pictures!!!

GO OWLS!!!!

AEA
Back to the top

dmarkey said

OMGOMGOMG we won!!!!!….the band just got back to the hotel…..going out for a little bit and then Ill be back online uploading hundreds of pictures!!!

GO OWLS!!!!

I know this may seem like a dumb question but, just how excited is everyone? What was it like during the game?

Back to the top

Lets not get ahead of ourselves I love Rusty but he's nowhere close to Tebow. Ya know what that's OK because with this win and when we do it again next year players like Tebow will now start to consider FAU. We aren't the boring old commuter school down there in Boca. We are the 2007 R + L Carries New Orleans Bowl Champions!!!!! We almost beat a big east team and should have! We just kicked the snot out of a C-USA team and we beat a big 10 team!

There is a god and his name is Howard Schnellenberger!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

She called me several times and you could hear it in her voice and among the fans. This was their FAU proudest moment.

She had cameras making pictures and videos from the band section. I wish I could have afforded to make it (no official cooperation on travel and airfare was way too high).

The band had been give a midnight curfew, pretty odd since the official post-game party with the team and all would not start until around 11:30 or later. The curfew was later pushed back to 1 a.m. - still way too early for New Orleans.

I hope this win gets a move going to play ON CAMPUS next fall. No more Lockhart!
Back to the top

dmarkey said

Awesome! I haven't gotten to see any pictures of fans celebrating yet  :-\

Well, I got to see the team celebrate ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: