Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Wins New Orleans Bowl

Re: FAU Wins New Orleans Bowl

Jab979 said

BiggTipp said

Hell of a game Owls!! Congrats..now get to rooting for USF on New Years Eve!!!

You got my vote BiggTipp. I'm rooting for USF it would be nice to see UF lose. I'd say FSU but that's a given. I'd like to see FAU, USF, and UCF all with wins while UF, and FSU lose

UF's not going to lose and neither is UCF.
USF maybe but probably not.
FSU most definitely… we all saw Kentucky's talent this year.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Jab979 said

BiggTipp said

Hell of a game Owls!! Congrats..now get to rooting for USF on New Years Eve!!!

You got my vote BiggTipp. I'm rooting for USF it would be nice to see UF lose. I'd say FSU but that's a given. I'd like to see FAU, USF, and UCF all with wins while UF, and FSU lose

UF's not going to lose and neither is UCF.
USF maybe but probably not.
FSU most definitely… we all saw Kentucky's talent this year.

It's more about FSU not having 36 players with them then Kentucky's offense. FSU before they cheated on their test lol beat BC when they were ranked # 2. Any given Saturday I guess

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Love that damn breezeway!

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Lets not get ahead of ourselves I love Rusty but he's nowhere close to Tebow. Ya know what that's OK because with this win and when we do it again next year players like Tebow will now start to consider FAU. We aren't the boring old commuter school down there in Boca. We are the 2007 R + L Carries New Orleans Bowl Champions!!!!! We almost beat a big east team and should have! We just kicked the snot out of a C-USA team and we beat a big 10 team!

There is a god and his name is Howard Schnellenberger!

If you could make trades in college football, I wouldn't do R. Smith for T. Tebow.  Rusty is PERFECT for Howards (and Gary Nords) offense.  Kid will toss for 40 TD's next season.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Jab979 said

Lets not get ahead of ourselves I love Rusty but he's nowhere close to Tebow. Ya know what that's OK because with this win and when we do it again next year players like Tebow will now start to consider FAU. We aren't the boring old commuter school down there in Boca. We are the 2007 R + L Carries New Orleans Bowl Champions!!!!! We almost beat a big east team and should have! We just kicked the snot out of a C-USA team and we beat a big 10 team!

If you could make trades in college football, I wouldn't do R. Smith for T. Tebow.  Rusty is PERFECT for Howards (and Gary Nords) offense.  Kid will toss for 40 TD's next season.

One site is predicting Rusty to be the #11 QB in the COUNTRY in 2008!

2008 Top Players in College Football
Back to the top

This whole trip was AMAZING!!! From arriving to the hotel in New Orleans and having Coach S greet the band as we walked into the hotel, shaking hands and taking pictures, to going to Tulane to try and practice in the pouring rain ;), to the AMAZING battle of the bands before the game (in case  any of you missed it the 2 bands were supposed to play 2 songs each, well Memphis played a 3rd song so our drumline came back and played the Soulja Boy and the band and color guard danced and everyone freaked out!!!), and finally the best football game EVER!!! GO OWLS!!!!

Many pictures to come tonight!

AEA
Back to the top

Christmas came early for us this year.......
Back to the top

Its probably a given that everyone is going home and coaches  and staff will take the next few days off, at least. So it will be a few days before we will hear anymore news, quotes from Coach, etc.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Lm77 said

WOW! Very cool. And two spots over the guy from Texas…
Back to the top

Lm77 said

walty12 said

Jab979 said

Thats # 11 assuming none of the Jr's on that list like Chase Daniel or Pat White come out early. If they do Rusty will surely move up

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: