Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FAU vs BALL STATE 09/24/2016

Why would a Bull Gator want to fire Charlie?
    Posted On: Sep 22nd 2016, 4:53 PM #359623

Sorry, I guess I should have used red font!!!
Back to the top

bb said

Why would a Bull Gator want to fire Charlie?
    Posted On: Sep 22nd 2016, 4:53 PM #359623

Sorry, I guess I should have used red font!!!
Posted On: Sep 22nd 2016, 11:30 PM #359634

I think most people figured that out, just having a little fun.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Most important game in this young season for Charlie. A win can propel us to a successful season. I hope the team puts the last two weeks behind them and come out motivated.  Like others, I am also pessimistic going into this game, but hope for a bounce back. Go Owls!
Back to the top

Well based on the gloom and doom in this thread (and I totally feel it too don't get me wrong) I am feeling a sure fire win. Look at putt comments before the previous games, such optimism and the outcomes were not what was expected, so I'm going contrarian, since we all are bleak that this will be a steamroll :)
Contrarian pick
FAU 27
BSU 10
Back to the top

OwlBroker said

…such optimism and the outcomes were not what was expected…
Contrarian pick
FAU 27
BSU 10
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2016, 2:39 PM #359644

You mean such Homerism?

:Big-Grin:

Never saw us winning either of the last two games personally.

Anyway, as for this week's pick…sorry to continue the trend, although closer to a win:

Cardinals 27 Owls 23
Back to the top

MAN UP Owls players and Coaches, Owls win 34-31! We were not supposed to win either of the last two anyhow. Learn and grow guys, learn and grow!
Back to the top

How can anyone make a prediction when no one knows all the info. Can anyone , with out question, name the starting five offensive linemen and their positions. Pretty important info not to have while predicting.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

How can anyone make a prediction when no one knows all the info. Can anyone , with out question, name the starting five offensive linemen and their positions. Pretty important info not to have while predicting.
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2016, 6:29 PM #359651

Very true, I am being optimistic and hoping (praying) they get their S–T together this game and move forward.

We are NOT supposed to be this thin on the O=line, agreed! If we really are then we will be shopping for a new staff in a year or so! If we really are there is NO EXCUSE for it!

Go Owls, kick some Yankee A– tomorrow!
Back to the top

Another Charlie Choke Job: 34-20 Ball State. #FireCharlie will be trending on here within minutes . Really hoping I'm wrong.
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Another Charlie Choke Job: 34-20 Ball State. #FireCharlie will be trending on here within minutes . Really hoping I'm wrong.
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2016, 9:31 PM #359653

Not saying it won't be if we lose but you do realize how ridiculous that is right?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top