Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FAU @ MTSU 11/26/2016

Posting this a day early due to the Thanksgiving holiday.

FAU (3-8) will meet MTSU (7-4) in Murfreesboro. Multiple things come into play for this one. The first is that the game follows the Thanksgiving holiday. This makes for a slight change of schedule for both teams. The larger impact will likely be to FAU due to the travel schedule. More importantly, FAU will be playing on the road in what will be a night game shortly after the 5:30pm kickoff. The weather will be cold with temperatures in the upper 40s to low 50s at kickoff and likely in the low 40s or colder by the end of the game. Playing at MTSU is a challenge even without cold weather and the game being played at night. 

FAU looked strong early last week against ODU, but could not hang on in the second half. This game will likely follow the same pattern.

FEARLESS PREDICTION: MTSU 38 FAU 27

GO OWLS!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

MTSU by ruthlessness.
Back to the top

No.

:Straight-Face:
Back to the top

Remember that time MTSU ran 7 scripted plays to open the game and scored in like, 45 seconds? They're gonna do that, over and over again.

Then Stockstill is going to throw a Hail Mary at the end of the game (no reason, he'll be up by 24 by then, just to remind us of that faithful Tuesday night ESPN game. 

MTSU by 31
Back to the top

teambeer said

Remember that time MTSU ran 7 scripted plays to open the game and scored in like, 45 seconds? They're gonna do that, over and over again.

Then Stockstill is going to throw a Hail Mary at the end of the game (no reason, he'll be up by 24 by then, just to remind us of that faithful Tuesday night ESPN game. 

MTSU by 31

Posted On: Nov 24th 2016, 12:35 PM #362849

Stockstill out for the season.
Back to the top

I was referring to their Coach
Back to the top

Because it would just make sense.  We lose 39-3.

3-9 3 seasons in a row.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

teambeer said

MTSU by 31

Posted On: Nov 24th 2016, 12:35 PM #362849
Looking good on your prediction so far.
Back to the top

I seriously caught myself counting defenders at times, thinking we were short.

That was a total abomination, the worst defense I've ever seen. 

Im keeping my money unless changes are made. 
Back to the top

teambeer said

Im keeping my money unless changes are made. 
Posted On: Nov 26th 2016, 10:08 PM #363009

Get ready to not keep your money  :Winking:
Back to the top
Control functions: