Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions - FAU @ Charlotte - Nov 25th, 2017

Thanks OC.  That's the kind of info I was looking for.
Back to the top

Rick said

UM was overrated…Wilbert ought to see some recruiting boost off that,  they were struggling! 
Posted On: Nov 24th 2017, 3:52 PM #373999

Was or is?

Hard to believe a 2nd ranked undefeated team could be so over rated that a loss to a 4-7 team is no surprise.  :)

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

What about that coaching move? Pulling the starting QB in the forth, when it was a three score game. MAJOR coaching blunder. And yes, this could easily be the Canes third loss.
Back to the top

Canes have survived more than a few times this year so no BIG surprise to me, best game was ND for sure! And Pitt not Bowl eligible so to me a HUGE upset!
Back to the top

Time of year is what hurts.  I don't think Pitt is any worse than Syracuse, but because Clemson's QB didn't play the 2nd half and because that game was several weeks ago Clemson will slide into the #1 (or no worse than #2) spot.  Miami will still be in the CFP if they beat Clemson.  My point being that if you honestly just looked at who people lost to, Georgia and Miami wouldn't fall way down the list with 1 loss (Georgia specifically).  But when you lose a game late you don't have much opportunity to make up for it.
Back to the top
Control functions: