Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions FAU VS Bethune Cookman

Hopefully this game goes smoothly like last year. The team needs to get in some good work, and stay healthy for UCF next week

FAU wins 52-7 
Back to the top

I'm looking to see how are passing game looks. Hopefully there will be solid production from Harrison, Holmes, and Cousart as the number 3 guy. 59-12 Owls. 
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

I'm looking to see how are passing game looks. Hopefully there will be solid production from Harrison, Holmes, and Cousart as the number 3 guy. 59-12 Owls.
Posted On: Sep 11th 2018, 6:51 PM #380630
Looking for contributions from McNeal also. He's a senior with a lot to prove, but hasn't been involved in the offense at all it seems since about the 3rd or 4th game last year.
Back to the top

I think Kiffin and Co. are working our passing game into a place where it will be unstoppable. You guys didn't even mention Wright or the tight ends. Robison has a ton of weapons. Weiss Jr. just needs to figure out how to use it. I can't wait for UCF. By then, this O will be clicking. The question will be , can the D get some stops and  force some punts.
Back to the top

The offense shows up and puts points on the board. The defense improves against a lower tier of competition. Singletary doubles his season rushing total by halftime, and Robison finishes with over 300 yards before an early exit. The team totals 550+ yards on offense. Starters stay healthy and reserves get some playing time. The game serves as a tune-up for UCF. Not showing all of the tricks, but getting much needed reps on the bread and butter plays.

Fearless Prediction:

FAU 48

Bethune 13

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

UCF game in Chapel Hill is cancelled. They have another week t prepare for us.
Back to the top

FAU 45
BCU 7

Singletary gets 150 yards. Hopefully more.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

For the game:

TheFAU 63.

BC 3.

For halftime:

BC sweeps the show.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Owls Win!

:cool:  :cool:  :cool:
Back to the top