Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions - FAU @ Marshall 2018

Not really sure how to judge this game. This game will depend on Robison's play. He has been a much worst QB on the road this year and that scares the hell out of me. Also, hearing Azeez may not play doesn't make me feel much better.

If Robison plays well we will win this game. Im putting 28 points as the magic number to win.

I am gonna think positive.

FAU wins 30-20
Back to the top

Can you please add the year moving forward,? Thanks! 
Back to the top

Azeez has had an off year. if he does not play , we will plug in the next guy. Not worried there. The key is QB play and play calling. This game has me very concerned. Mar 32 FAU 28. I hate writing that. No confidence in our DC
Back to the top

Rick said

Can you please add the year moving forward,? Thanks! 
Posted On: Oct 17th 2018, 6:40 PM #382019

:cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Azeez has had an off year. if he does not play , we will plug in the next guy. Not worried there. The key is QB play and play calling. This game has me very concerned. Mar 32 FAU 28. I hate writing that. No confidence in our DC
Posted On: Oct 17th 2018, 6:45 PM #382020

Marshall has a lot of injuries, lost to MT at home by 10 and we are favored by 3 away.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Posted On: Oct 17th 2018, 6:45 PM #382020

Off year or not, our defense looks worse for wear when hes not in.  The BC and UCF games come to mind.  Small sample size but it got ugly real quick.

Coming off a bye, I do like our chances, FAU -38, Marshall - 31
Back to the top

I know all that. I don't know why I have such negativity towards our DC. I just don't trust him yet. I fear we will give up too many points. I hope I'm wrong.
Back to the top

Anyone going to the game?  I'm tailgating by the softball field and sitting in section 109.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I know all that. I don't know why I have such negativity towards our DC. I just don't trust him yet. I fear we will give up too many points. I hope I'm wrong.
Posted On: Oct 17th 2018, 7:10 PM #382025

I watched some Southern Mississippi games from last season to get an idea of the defensive scheme.

Felt like there were too many holes on the field from when they would blitz.

Maybe that was a testimemt to the opposing teams film review and execution, but you know the saying - throw to where the blitz came from.

I did not do a full analysis but that was the impression I was left with.
Back to the top

YA LIVE AND DIE WITH THE BLITZ, THAT IS WHY YA HAVE TO DISGUISE IT! I LOVED IT WHEN THEY BLITZED, EASY YARDS!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: