Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions 2019: Week 3 FAU @ Ball St

I agree Illinois.  From this point forward  we will refer to them as " totally out of our league and strictly for the paycheck games". That's better.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I agree Illinois.  From this point forward  we will refer to them as " totally out of our league and strictly for the paycheck games". That's better.
Posted On: Sep 13th 2019, 4:09 PM #388510

Meh, it takes too long to type!

Body bag = QUICK and efficient!

:Laughing:  :cool:  :Not-Talking:  :Winking:
Back to the top

Prediction…

Comes down to the final drive of the game.  Coin toss on who wins.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Maybe just "money games". Thats the only thing we get out of them. We have never gotten a W except for a really bad Minnesota who played in the mid day Miami heat and humidity and melted. Came close to upsetting UF though.
Schnellenberger called them Advanced Training games.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

On paper, we have more "talent" I guess, but of course on the field that doesn't necessarily mean much when playing a disciplined MAC opponent on the road. I'd think we finally start getting it together as the game progresses – 34 – 27 FAU. Regardless, this will be a very telling game imho.
Back to the top

The WRs and TEs will be able to gain more space for QB to throw the ball.
The OL will play better and will open the space for the RBs.
Our QB won't be running for his life and he will gain some yards with his legs.
The defense will be fine.
FAU 31
BS 24
Back to the top

NITE-OWL said

Our QB won't be running for his life and he will gain some yards with his legs.
Posted On: Sep 13th 2019, 8:04 PM #388517

+1

:Yawn:

:Hug:  :Hug:  :Hug:
Back to the top

I really don't know. The OL and WR units should do better against this competition… 27-21, FAU? I guess I'm buying ESPN+ (need a better deal)…
Back to the top

27-17 Ball State. O Line continues it’s atrocious play and I’m going to say that the WR corps makes a grand total of 3 receptions combined. We have serious issues on offense.
Back to the top

LawOwl said

27-17 Ball State. O Line continues it’s atrocious play and I’m going to say that the WR corps makes a grand total of 3 receptions combined. We have serious issues on offense.
Posted On: Sep 14th 2019, 7:15 AM #388523

Shocking prediction 😂

Didn’t you say you were done with FAU awhile ago?  Maybe it’s best if you stick to your word, for your own good.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: