Fearless Predictions 2019: C-USA Championship Game FAU vs UAB
FAU wins 34-10
1. FAU wins 24-20. I donít have high hopes for this one being a blowout or even a game FAU eventually pulls away. Part of that might be the possibility that all of the outside noise affects the players. But FAU has found a way to pull games out. I like them winning again.†
2. Chris Robison is fine, but he definitely feels the pressure from UABís defense. Letís call it a little over 200 passing yards with a touchdown to Bryant.†
3. BJ Emmons reaches the end zone again, as does Larry McCammon, who returns and gives the Owls a boost on limited carries.†
4. Dotson records another red zone pick and, even if heís in pain, Rivas draws the start and makes a FG.†
5. We have a much better idea by Saturday night/early Sunday morning whatís next for Kiffin.†
With a game that stays in the 20s, turnovers and the kicking game are paramount. †FAU leads the nation on one side of that and on the other side…..
I have to be a homer and predict an FAU win, but the longer this game stays close the scarier it will get (i.e. like the Marshall game).
PS - hope I am 100% wrong and we hang 40 on them!
Our defense can easily force this team into turnovers, and if we give our offense short fields I donít see how this one is close.
Iíll say FAU 35-21
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
DeltAlumnus saidFAU wins 34-10Posted On: Dec 5th 2019, 12:25 PM
Coming from a guy who is usually pretty conservative, this is…
But love it!
Posted On: Dec 5th 2019, 9:31 PM
I just donít see UAB being able to do much on offense. Get a couple scores on short fields. I am little worried about team morale tomorrow especially with the ole miss story breaking