Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FIRE CARL PELINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS TEAM CHOKES UNDER HIM HE NOT A WINNER HES A LOSER NEVER WON ANYWHERE HES BEEN TERRIBLE PLAY CALLING HES A DIV 1 AA COACH THATS ALL HE HE WILL EVER BE CARL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ARE LOSERS F YOU GET OUT OF BOCA IF OUR AD HAS ANY NUTS HE WOULD FIRE HIME 5 MIN AGO. CARL MELVIN GERMAN DURON CARTER AND 50 OTHER SCRUBS WHO FAILED AT FAU F CARL YOU BLOW IM TIERD OF WATCHING NORTHERN ILLINOIS'S KICK RETURNER FROM RIVERA BEACH TAKE ONE BACK AND UCF PLAY HUGE GAMES WHILE WE OUR SELVES EVERY WEEKEND. FIREEEEEEEE CARLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the top

Bump with a f carl your a joke why is he still our coach.
Back to the top

I know, what the hell….After inheriting a disaster in his SECOND year we still aren't a lock for the Rose Bowl….Pat Chun better be drawing up an offer for Saban or he can just leave with Pelini.
Back to the top

I wanted Jim Leavitt …… Carl has proven he's not cut out for this why waste time.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

I wanted Jim Leavitt …… Carl has proven he's not cut out for this why waste time.
Posted On: Sep 29th 2013, 12:08 AM #318733

Write a check.
Back to the top

All those caps made it too intense for me to read whilst inebriated. I'll read it tomorrow.
Back to the top

Don't do this.

I know after every loss people are emotional and proceed to this as if we could magically clean house and then become a Top 25 team by the next game.

You know damn well that's not how it works.

You fire a head coach and you set us back at least two years. Do you really want to go back to square one of rebuilding mode?

Because I sure as hell don't.

I'm done with 1-11, 3-9 seasons. We're on the upswing here and we need to follow-through. We can still have a winning season. There are still 7 more games.

This is not the end of the world.

Back to the top

OC40, Why don't you go away? We understand the players and coaching staff don't know how to win. however the team is a hundred times better than what it was. Yes, our record doesn't indicate such results but as I diehard fan I can tolerate the results. If you can't don't let the cyber door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Back to the top

cbboarder said

OC40, Why don't you go away? We understand the players and coaching staff don't know how to win. however the team is a hundred times better than what it was. Yes, our record doesn't indicate such results but as I diehard fan I can tolerate the results. If you can't don't let the cyber door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Posted On: Sep 29th 2013, 12:57 AM #318740

Hundred times better we have 9 turnovers in two weeks what the hell are you watching?
Back to the top

Anytime you bring in a new coach you need to give him at least 3 years to turn things around (get some of his recruits in, ensure that his staff is the right fit, ETC.).  This was a 1-11 program when Pelini was given the keys, you can't get much lower than that.  We all should have known this wasn't going to be a quick fix and there were still going to be plenty of growing pains in year 2.  Aside from the Miami game I've been ok with the product, but for god sakes give it some time to grow before you burn it.
Back to the top
Control functions: