Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FIRE CARL PELINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OwlBroker said

big owl said

Loving every minute of this!!!!!  Your coaches are horrible and qbs are worse. Your excuses about coaches and qb play only says your ok with a 1-10 season. There is a lot of young qbs playing and doing really good but to bad fau doesn't have one. Lane kiffin wouldn't wipe his ass with these qbs doo-rag, not to mention they can't  throw 10 yards. Your more worried about someone's grammar than getting your ass kicked every week, don't try to act smart cause it's apparent your not smart enough to know pelini and company are way over paid and struck out at qb.  :Big-Grin:
Posted On: Oct 1st 2013, 10:48 AM #318845

I know you once said the qb's we let go we're better than what we have, so how are they doing now? Is Bracewell starting for Alabama? Did I miss something?
Posted On: Oct 1st 2013, 3:37 PM #318859

Bracewell could not pass the kid who's now our back up long snapper on the depth chart don't blame the Coachs.
Have you ever thought of the fact HE WASN'T that good!
Back to the top

I love the fact that if some one posts something that the "in crowd" disagrees with, you are called names. Grow up. Everyone has an opinion. Until you are an adult , with  kids, you won't understand. And if you are an adult with kids, once again, grow up. What makes you think your opinion is more important than someone else.
Back to the top

Are you supporting Bracewells comments? Or talking about something else?
Back to the top

I was confused as well…….

But Local Owl has a clear point in that everyone is entitled to their opinion, and should feel free to share it without repercussion. And he must have said it for a reason.

Name calling isn't going to be welcomed activity on this forum. We try to run a respectful atmosphere.

Healthy trash talking is one thing, but being degrading in nature is another.

If anyone observes such behavior, please let us know via the button located at the bottom of posts.

Thanks
Back to the top

I thought I unmonitored this thread but kept receiving emails on my phone all day. Didn't read any, just deleted.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

I thought I unmonitored this thread but kept receiving emails on my phone all day. Didn't read any, just deleted.
Posted On: Oct 1st 2013, 9:02 PM #318870

My Profile>Edit>Notifications will allow you to customize your settings!
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

OwlBroker said

big owl said

Loving every minute of this!!!!!  Your coaches are horrible and qbs are worse. Your excuses about coaches and qb play only says your ok with a 1-10 season. There is a lot of young qbs playing and doing really good but to bad fau doesn't have one. Lane kiffin wouldn't wipe his ass with these qbs doo-rag, not to mention they can't  throw 10 yards. Your more worried about someone's grammar than getting your ass kicked every week, don't try to act smart cause it's apparent your not smart enough to know pelini and company are way over paid and struck out at qb.  :Big-Grin:
Posted On: Oct 1st 2013, 10:48 AM #318845
I know you once said the qb's we let go we're better than what we have, so how are they doing now? Is Bracewell starting for Alabama? Did I miss something?
Posted On: Oct 1st 2013, 3:37 PM #318859
Bracewell could not pass the kid who's now our back up long snapper on the depth chart don't blame the Coachs.
Have you ever thought of the fact HE WASN'T that good!
Posted On: Oct 1st 2013, 4:55 PM #318863
That was my point;) but I bet Bigowl would disagree lol
Back to the top

I am a business man . My only concern is my kids getting a good education. I am also a sports fan . Baseball is my sport of choice. Although I would love to see the football team win, I could care less who our coaches play at certain positions.If the team is not successful, the bottom line is the bosses are responsible. The bosses are position coaches, head coach, A.D. I support the teams ,enjoy going with my friends, but will never lower myself to call people names in public. It's fine to disagree. Explain why you disagree in an educated manner and move on. But remember, no matter how loud or how often you state your opinion, you probably will never change the other persons opinion. Let me make one point , FAU is getting better. We are better than 2 years ago. But, we are still not very good. Don't be so surprised when we lose.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I am a business man . My only concern is my kids getting a good education. I am also a sports fan . Baseball is my sport of choice. Although I would love to see the football team win, I could care less who our coaches play at certain positions.If the team is not successful, the bottom line is the bosses are responsible. The bosses are position coaches, head coach, A.D. I support the teams ,enjoy going with my friends, but will never lower myself to call people names in public. It's fine to disagree. Explain why you disagree in an educated manner and move on. But remember, no matter how loud or how often you state your opinion, you probably will never change the other persons opinion. Let me make one point , FAU is getting better. We are better than 2 years ago. But, we are still not very good. Don't be so surprised when we lose.
Posted On: Oct 2nd 2013, 6:45 AM #318874
Well Carls's job is not to make us just better then two years ago…. If people are saying carl is doing his job becuase we are better then two years ago then you need to change your thinking.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Local Owl said

Posted On: Oct 2nd 2013, 6:45 AM #318874
Well Carls's job is not to make us just better then two years ago…. If people are saying carl is doing his job becuase we are better then two years ago then you need to change your thinking.

Posted On: Oct 2nd 2013, 8:38 AM #318877

0-11; 8-5; 4-8; 10-4; 4-8;

If Pelini's coaching record for his first 5 years at FAU was the above records, would this be acceptable?
Back to the top
Control functions: