Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FIRE CARL PELINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I hope you guys do relize I don't really feel he should be fired but I like to troll and bring attention to his obviouses failures as a couch so far."

Can we please lock this topic and lock Owlcountry in his room for 2 weeks with no espn and no internet access?
Back to the top

This shows his plan, and the good news, is it's a long term strategy, hopefully that means he plans on staying. I know his daughter just got accepted at FAU, he's planting roots.

"I knew I could come in here and sign 30 junior-college kids and make a little run, but what I was interested in was building a program here what would survive long-term. I think there are a lot of people on campus, including the administration, both on the athletic side and academic side, [who] were all about seeing that done. And I knew that [with] construction of an $80 million stadium, winning becomes very important to a lot of people who didn't give it a second thought beforehand."

http://www.wvgazette.com/Sports/Marshall/201310090286
Back to the top

You have to like the coverage that Marshall gets from their local media.
Back to the top

Some people need to print this out and hang it on their bedroom door….

"That's something I thought really prepared me for this, because when we got there it was really down," Pelini said. "I got to watch a guy meticulously go about building a program and believing in his process and sticking to his guns, even early on when he was getting some criticism - people were in too much of a hurry.

"He stuck to his process and believed in what he was doing, and look where it got him."

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: