Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

First scrimmage stats

First scrimmage stats

illinoisowl said

Look for Grant to be doing more this summer and fall.

Hopefully the running game will improve with the new recruits coming in.

What do the lines look like? Do they look more skilled and confident than the past 2 years?

If Grant wants to be in the mix at QB, he needs to step up his game. He will be holding the clip board in the fall or sitting in the stands.
Back to the top

First scrimmage stats

Grant is not elgible until Summer.
Back to the top

First scrimmage stats

That explains why he didn't play, then. But he also can't practice in a scrimmage? I thought it was odd that he got no reps at all?
Back to the top

First scrimmage stats

No he can't particpate in scrimmages or spring game.
Back to the top

First scrimmage stats

i dont know if anyone noticed or not but Stinson and Givens were at the scrimmage…looking on attentively and pacing the sidelines to get a good view at times…Stinson looks like he could be a whirling dirvish on the ground…the kid is built like an ox and looks to have such a low center of gravity that he would be very difficult to bring down once he gets going…Givens lives up to his weight/size listing no problemo…

considering how many guys we have hurt right now on offense, i thought they looked VERY good overall… :)
Back to the top

First scrimmage stats

Does anyone know what happened to Duston Forston, a LB transfer from Ole Miss? He was awarded a scholarship last year. I thought the kid had potential. He's not listed on the prospectus.

He was a 3 star player coming out of high school and ranked by scout as # 80 overall player in Florida.

http://fausports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/forston_duston00.html

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: