Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Florida Atlantic quarterback Jason Driskel announces he will no longer play football

I wonder if Parr knew about this when he decided to transfer?  If he did not, I wonder if he would have stayed if he had known.
Back to the top

dore95 said

I wonder if Parr knew about this when he decided to transfer?  If he did not, I wonder if he would have stayed if he had known.
Posted On: Jan 18th 2018, 1:56 PM #376459

I know Rick is in the know about this stuff more than the average person, but hard to believe he knew and Daniel did not.
Back to the top

owlmart said

dore95 said

I know Rick is in the know about this stuff more than the average person, but hard to believe he knew and Daniel did not.
Posted On: Jan 18th 2018, 2:08 PM #376461

If I had to guess lane suggested to Parr to transfer. I would imagine we bring in a QB for sure this class and maybe it’s JC qb to immediately compete
Back to the top

GREAT letter Jason. As an Owl alum, I really appreciate all the work and practice you all put in and am glad you were their leader this year. ALL owl fans will miss you!
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

owlmart said

dore95 said

Posted On: Jan 18th 2018, 2:08 PM #376461

If I had to guess lane suggested to Parr to transfer. I would imagine we bring in a QB for sure this class and maybe it’s JC qb to immediately compete
Posted On: Jan 18th 2018, 2:10 PM #376462

My guess is Roberson from Oklahoma. He'll have a year on campus to learn the offense, and be a year more advanced.
Back to the top

I ask again - any news on Johnson returning?  If not, is Robison the only QB on the roster for Spring ball?  I thought I remembered we had a QB come right before the Fall semester started who had to sit out and was NOT on scholarship???  Robison may be hands-down the greatest thing ever, but we need more than 1 QB.
Back to the top

owlsdad said

I ask again - any news on Johnson returning?  If not, is Robison the only QB on the roster for Spring ball?  I thought I remembered we had a QB come right before the Fall semester started who had to sit out and was NOT on scholarship???  Robison may be hands-down the greatest thing ever, but we need more than 1 QB.
Posted On: Jan 18th 2018, 3:53 PM #376472

I haven't read anywhere that Johnson has been cleared to play yet.
Back to the top

owlsdad said

Posted On: Jan 18th 2018, 3:53 PM #376472

There is a walk on Conor Miller as well
Back to the top

Also walk on Philip Santiago.
Back to the top

Tyrone Smith Jr. QB from Pahokee here as well!
Back to the top
Control functions: