Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Former FSU QB Deondre Francois to Walk On at FAU

As if FAU's QB battle was not dramatic already. Former FSU Seminole Deondre Francois is reportedly headed to Boca Raton to join Lane Kiffin this Fall! This could be the good news Owl Nation has been waiting for this offseason.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

De'Andre was on campus the first weekend of spring football.
Back to the top

Yeah this is pretty wild. Now if we can get the run game strong again, and the O-line solid, our offense should be pretty decent.
Back to the top

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25915212/florida-state-dismisses-qb-deondre-francois-team\
For those who not know why he left FSU.

I am not a huge Francios fan on the field, but as a walk-on sure.
Back to the top

Francois graduated this Winter, so he will have immediate eligibility.

Back to the top

Considering what we are dealing with concerning our current "big time qb transfer" both on and off the field with a troubled history its hard for me to get excited.  But anyways, what we really need is for some guys in the wr corps to step up their game.  
Back to the top

I think this is great news. Immediate upgrade over tronti and even if Robison is here in the fall probably an upgrade there too. Plus he will be Another year away from that knee injury. hopefully we see more of how he played as a freshman at FSU. 

Back to the top

ACC caliber starting QB coming to Conference USA…..I think odds are it's a good thing….at least there is no doubt talentwise

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Silver_Bullet32 said

ACC caliber starting QB coming to Conference USA…..I think odds are it's a good thing….at least there is no doubt talentwise
Posted On: May 20th 2019, 11:46 AM #386400

He was great his RS FR year and got hurt the next, but was awful last year behind a bad Oline and some would say poor coaching.

Back to the top

Roscoeowl said

Considering what we are dealing with concerning our current "big time qb transfer" both on and off the field with a troubled history its hard for me to get excited.  But anyways, what we really need is for some guys in the wr corps to step up their game.  
Posted On: May 20th 2019, 11:23 AM #386398

That's fair, but at the very least this could push Tronti and Littlejohn to improve before the Fall.

Back to the top
Control functions: