Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Frantz Joseph snubbed by Rivals.com "All Snubbed Draft Team"

Go figure….. ::)

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=940454

Can't wait till he makes headlines.  We'll have the threads to prove "I told you so"
Back to the top

Re: Frantz Joseph snubbed by Rivals.com "All Snubbed Draft Team"

Frantz playing for the Raiders with a chip on his shoulder  :o

I think that he will make the most of this opportunity.
Back to the top

Some very good players did not get drafted. Some of the guys with off the field issues and others for some reason did not fit team needs or desires. As many of the draft experts stated, it is sometimes better to sign as an undrafted free agent and choose your destination than to be drafted late by a team that really might not be a good fit. Hopefully Oakland was the right fit for Frantz and hopefully he can shine there.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

With a LB like Ellerbe of UGA not drafted either, ya really gotta wonder what the pros are looking for??

Buncha nerds with stopwathces and cute little tests like the vertical leap and standing broad jump running things. Those tests do not identify guys who can flat out play, who have game smarts or have "heart"! Something a lot of pros in a lot of sports lack. Which is why I and millions of others love the college or even the high school game better than the NFL!
Back to the top

Frantz Joseph snubbed by Rivals.com "All Snubbed Draft Team"

GeorgiaOwl said

With a LB like Ellerbe of UGA not drafted either, ya really gotta wonder what the pros are looking for??

Buncha nerds with stopwathces and cute little tests like the vertical leap and standing broad jump running things. Those tests do not identify guys who can flat out play, who have game smarts or have "heart"! Something a lot of pros in a lot of sports lack. Which is why I and millions of others love the college or even the high school game better than the NFL!

I'll drink to that!!

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: