Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Future FAU Football Schedules

2014 & Future Football Schedules

Our OOC needs to include a revolving and alternating home and home series with UCF & USF.
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

Our OOC needs to include a revolving and alternating home and home series with UCF & USF.
Posted On: Sep 7th 2018, 4:12 PM #380323

I think that would be great as a fan.  I also just saw that USF needs to fill a home game next season after their opponent cancelled.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Man - if only our AD knew the AD from UCF pretty well  :Big-Grin:

I would expect a helping of UCF and FAU games for the next several years - everybody needs OOC games, and what is going on with the schools (and USF) just make too much sense not to become a more regular thing.  FAU's problem is we already have a bunch of the "big boys" setup (Oklahoma, Ohio State, Clemson, etc. means you need to find some "manageable" games somewhere).
Back to the top

We've asked for it, and we've got it!

FAU will be hosting their first SEC opponent in 2031 when the Mizzou Tigers come to Boca Raton!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

FAU still has plenty of home games to schedule before this, but I am curious to see what White's scheduling philosophy is for the Owls.

We still need two home games in 2022, one in 2023 and empty OOC slates for 2024 and 2025.
Back to the top

I'll have a cane when they come to town.
Back to the top

Shane Marinelli OC40 said

FAU still has plenty of home games to schedule before this, but I am curious to see what White's scheduling philosophy is for the Owls.

We still need two home games in 2022, one in 2023 and empty OOC slates for 2024 and 2025.
Posted On: Apr 28th 2020, 4:48 PM #394843

2022 in particular looks pretty difficult.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Jack D Whidden III said

Shane Marinelli OC40 said

Posted On: Apr 28th 2020, 4:48 PM #394843

2022 in particular looks pretty difficult.
Posted On: Apr 29th 2020, 2:22 PM #394850

Playing at Air Force in 2021 has to be one of the worst scheduling moves in history.

Triple option in altitude at a service academy on the 20th anniversary of 9/11.
Back to the top

I would be hoping we could get FAMU to come down here with the band of course.

Back to the top

Michigan State Part IV set for 2024:

Back to the top
Control functions: