Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Gator Offensive Lineman Antonio Riles to FAU??

Back to the top

I see Mr. Riles IS listed on the roster, finally! Can't have enough Big bodies in the trenches! We have a very good incoming OL class, 2 FBS transfers, 1 JUCO and some BIG HS recruits, looks like the Caches filled our holes up front very well!
Back to the top

How good is he? He played in 4 games last season and played a total of 19 games while at UF. Was that due to his ACL injury?

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Red shirt(s), injury and depth. If I remember correctly, he only had one full season with a clean bill of health. In that year, he performed well.  
Back to the top

SEC talent when healthy! More depth for O line at the minimum! Welcome Mr. Riles!!!
Back to the top

I'd set expectations for him accordingly – injury plagued career at UF. I saw UF fans say when in (and apparently healthy) he tended to struggle a bit. Still, nice depth and experience to have in a year he is going to want to prove himself to scouts.
Back to the top

He will be dominant. When he was healthy , he was very good. We are lucky to have landed him.
Back to the top

If he isn't costing us games, then why did Kiffin bench him when odu cut it to 5 in the 4th quarter?
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

If he isn't costing us games, then why did Kiffin bench him when odu cut it to 5 in the 4th quarter?
Posted On: Oct 15th 2018, 1:40 PM #381967
Every player that is benched is coasting us games? Or is he just trying something different?

If he is bad as you say why has no one taken his spot?

If he is the worst oilmen why did we run for 300 yards vs UCF?
Why was Robison not sacked vs Air Force?
You understand the Lane could want to replace him, but it doesn't require you trash him or have him be the worst linemen ever because the stats and the fact do not line up with what you say.

Better tell your kid to be better than the worst linemen ever I guess.
Back to the top

You're acting like no one knows Riles sucks. Everyone knows! Now you're looking like the guy who doesn't know football. And he's the ONLY offensive player to be benched. He got benched for crying out loud, in the biggest spot in the entire game. That should give you all the proof you need, unless you're watching him getting bullied on every running play.
Back to the top
Control functions: