Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Gator Offensive Lineman Antonio Riles to FAU??

jgf2017 said

But all OC40 is doing is defending the RG and saying if he sucked he's be replaced. How about the freaking game film, which shows him being everyone's steak dinner, and how he's got terrible agility and quickness. In a running offense, you need OL with quickness and agility. OC40 says 1 player alone won't lose you a game, while providing absolutely no evidence. Stop acting like Riles is an Owl, he aint.
Posted On: Oct 15th 2018, 9:15 PM #381990

HE IS ON OUR ROSTER AND ENROLLED IN OUR SCHOOL - HE IS AN OWL!
Back to the top

Look, if I'm upsetting people, I'll stop, trust me. I'm done. But for OC40 to say he watched game film and found nothing wrong Riles' play is absolutely absurd. At least I'll give him credit for admitting he "might" suck.
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

But all OC40 is doing is defending the RG and saying if he sucked he's be replaced. How about the freaking game film, which shows him being everyone's steak dinner, and how he's got terrible agility and quickness. In a running offense, you need OL with quickness and agility. OC40 says 1 player alone won't lose you a game, while providing absolutely no evidence. Stop acting like Riles is an Owl, he aint.
Posted On: Oct 15th 2018, 9:15 PM #381990
I have rewatched about 70 snaps from the last two games and nothing you say is what is really happening.
Robison was sacked only once and we ran the ball good enough.
Again you have provided no evidence. Comparing last years YPC and this years proves nothing because their are 1000 variables that contribute to that.
You didn’t even know that Riles left with an injury earlier in the game.  Webber came in a got pushed a couple plays.
Dude you’re wrong give up.
The kid is an Owl he is here giving it his all on the field going to grad school.

You need to leave this forum.
Saying this kid isn’t an Owl is some low.
Judging the way you talk about players he is more of Owl than you.
Back to the top

I forgot you are the same loser picking fights with nice OU fans on the forum talking crazy how we can win while posting videos of games from 15 years ago.

You are loser troll.
Back to the top

Back to the top

At this point, you're the one that looks like a loser. And trust me, being called a loser by you is a compliment. You're defending the indefensible. What's next, is Devonte Parker going to be the best Dolphins player of all time?
Back to the top

Dude, leave me alone, I already stopped.
Back to the top

The angry boy doesn't know when to stop. Don't tale it personal.
Back to the top

Guys, let it go, like the team, we need to move forward. Everyone has their opinion, that's what these board's are for, just keep it civil - I know that seems harder in these days with our POOR national examples of name calling!!!
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

Dude, leave me alone, I already stopped.
Posted On: Oct 15th 2018, 9:50 PM #381997

Local Owl said

The angry boy doesn't know when to stop. Don't tale it personal.
Posted On: Oct 16th 2018, 5:33 AM #381999
No and No.

You brought weeks of fire against a 22 year old GT saying he was, garbage, a bust, and wasn't even an Owl now that I went watched about 100 plays again from the last two games to  see if you were just typing our your a** you want me to stop?

You opened this door and now you going have deal get hit with facts at every corner.

I do not care if you are annoyed or even leave the forum because you do not bring any real thoughts or discussion.

This is not a place to trash a kid in  in an extreme exaggeration because you got someone who can not pass him on the death chart.
Back to the top
Control functions: