Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Gator Offensive Lineman Antonio Riles to FAU??

look, I'm done with arguing with this guy. This is the third time. 
Back to the top

No offense, but that is probably best for everyone…we all need to trust the coaches to make the best decisions on who plays and who does not.

On a side note:

This is supposed to be a support forum..but even find myself guilty of getting frustrated (see dancing commentary)…truth be told though, we all need to buck up and support the guys - at all costs.

That said, I hope we kick a 53 yard field goal of our own, and have 5 pancakes per lineman next game!

Go Owls!   :cool:
Back to the top

Thanks Rick
Back to the top

Man, I've been on this forum for over a decade and can't recall this kind of vitriol which has been festering since the start of the season. I get there is a sense of frustration given how the season has unfolded to a degree, but hope it really ends now so we can constructively talk about the team, have healthy discourse, and agree to disagree.
Back to the top

FWIW, here's what Coach Kiffin had to say when asked:

At the end of the ODU game we saw Nick Weber at right guard. Was that because of an injury to (Antonio) Riles or was just to get Weber some snaps?

"We wanted to get him in there. That just kind of fit with our theme last week of how we said we wanted to play more players, so guys' reps come down a little bit and Riles had been a little banged up. That was the plan before the game to execute."

Just wanted to put that out there…which should bring this to a wrap!
Back to the top

I keep thinking about how UF is a top 10 team right after riles leaves. I think he was a bad influence on that locker room. It could be carrying over here. You get guys that aren't agile and quick, aren't natural football players, and have one eye on pro football and you have team killers. Kiffin needs to set An example and bench him for good, none of this nonsense him being a token starter who plays half the game and baby him. Kiffins made ain't hiring mistakes so it's not crazy to see he whiffed here. Cut ties
Back to the top

Or maybe UF got a better head coach  :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

I have to admit I was wrong about Riles. He didn't make any mistakes in the 2nd half the past 2 games.
 :Big-Grin:  :Big-Grin:  :Big-Grin:  :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

I was watching the highlights, and wow, does Riles suck. He's a horrible player that goes in the record books as the biggest trash I may have ever seen. Why is this guy even playing the 2 series a game he still plays? He's literally trash. DJ had to put up with this garbage. Give DJ some series without Riles for crying out loud. And how about "genius" Weis Jr. comes up with some real plays to take advantage of DJ's athleticism?
Back to the top

Alright dude, at this point your straight up cyber-bullying. Can you just lay off on Riles and try to bring something new to the conversation.
Back to the top
Control functions: