Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Going to FanFest?

Going to FanFest?

Yes
No
Maybe
What is FanFest?

You must select between 1 and 30 options

Re: Going to FanFest?

smittysahoot said

December: Famous alumni

I don't think you need a month for this haha… Carrot Top and Mary Carey

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

smittysahoot said

December: Famous alumni

I don't think you need a month for this haha… Carrot Top and Mary Carey

Does Mary Carey ever com back to FAU?……I have a hunch she's easy.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

I believe the Cowgirls look like this, that's what they do.

And in the famous words of Kirk Herbstriet during the game that Jenn Sterger was first ever on TV, "I think male enrollment at Florida State just increased by a few thousand after showing her on screen."

JESUS…..sign me up, and the sad thing is 55% of females look like that at FSU………..

as for marey carey being easy…..ive seen a few movies that agree she will do anyone….including the pizza boy?!?!?!?
Back to the top

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Come on USF…lets be a little more original…… ;)
Back to the top

The said

Come on USF…lets be a little more original…… ;)

I guess if it ain't broke don't fix it, right?
Back to the top

In fairness its the same girl... she gets around.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

She's originally from Tampa so that might explain her connection to the Bulls.

The FSU Cowgirls wiki page states that they're known for being: "dressed in minimalist tops, short shorts and cowboy hats" and cheer for the team from the stands.

Aside from the refernce to minimalist tops which doesn't make any sense I think the description of the Cowgirls is lovely and I hope we can get some of our own this season. I have a few extra seats in my section I'm sure we could reserve for them!
Back to the top

Here is the latest info for FanFest:

FAU Fanfest to Take Place this Saturday
Come See the Owls Scrimmage, Prepare to Defend Sun Belt Title

Florida Atlantic University Football Head Coach Howard Schnellenberger and his defending Sun Belt Conference and New Orleans Bowl Champion team will host FAU’s eighth annual Fanfest on Saturday, August 16 beginning at noon. Bring the whole family for a day of football and fun at the FAU Track and Field Complex, 777 Glades Road, Boca Raton Campus.

Attendees will have the opportunity to meet and receive autographs from FAU football players and coaches, as well as members of the FAU volleyball team, and men’s and women’s soccer teams. An interactive youth area, including face painting and inflatables, also will be available for the kids. The first preseason scrimmage for the FAU football team will begin at 2 p.m. Parking and admission are free.

Season and individual game tickets are on sale now. The Owls begin play at home on Saturday, September 6 at 4 p.m. at Lockhart Stadium in Fort Lauderdale against the University of Alabama at Birmingham. The first 350 fans to arrive will receive a free FAU football jersey. Children will be able to participate in carnival rides and games, as well as have the opportunity to see Angelica from the Nickelodeon show, “Rugrats.”

For more information or to purchase tickets, call 1-866-FAU-OWLS or visit www.fausports.com.
Back to the top

No food...rats!
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

No food…rats!

They usually have the grills fired up.
Back to the top
Control functions: