Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

I really dont think Charlie Strong will come here next year.. I bet he takes a year off.

Wishful? Guest said

cbboarder said

What about Steve Sarkisian, He just became available. I believe is has an alcohol problem that needs to be addressed but we've been down that road a time or 2.

I know it's wishful thinking……

Posted On: Oct 12th 2015, 6:15 PM #350469

Wishful thinking that we could possibly hire a drunk who embarrassed his previous university at a program function and who knows what else he did that wasn't disclosed to the public?

Posted On: Oct 12th 2015, 6:45 PM #350470

In my defense I did say it needed to be addressed.

How many episodes did Howard have prior to coming to FAU? Granted Howard has/had a better resume but there's nothing wrong with giving someone a second chance once they've cleaned up their act.
Back to the top

cbboarder said

How many episodes did Howard have prior to coming to FAU?
Posted On: Oct 12th 2015, 7:03 PM #350472

At FAU?

:Not-Talking:
Back to the top

I would take a staff Of Sark, Pelini, Petrino, and Kiffin aka Joey Freshwater, who drank did blow, and screwed cheerleaders all on the sidelines vs blowing games like we do now.
Back to the top

Rick said

cbboarder said

How many episodes did Howard have prior to coming to FAU?
Posted On: Oct 12th 2015, 7:03 PM #350472
At FAU?

:Not-Talking:
Posted On: Oct 12th 2015, 7:13 PM #350473
The keys words would be "prior to coming to FAU". :Big-Grin:
Nothing like that would ever happen here.
:Thinking:
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

I would take a staff Of Sark, Pelini, Petrino, and Kiffin aka Joey Freshwater, who drank did blow, and screwed cheerleaders all on the sidelines vs blowing games like we do now.
Posted On: Oct 12th 2015, 7:21 PM #350474

Drinking? Blow? Cheerleaders? Another Charlie comes to mind… Charlie Sheen!!!! He would be proud #Winning 😁
Back to the top

Let's add Steve spurrier to the list now!!! Haha
Back to the top
Control functions: