Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

If we keep winning, will we lose Kiffin?

IMO, I'm more concerned losing our OC after the season then LK ….
Back to the top

TheREALowlsley said

This is what I was waiting to hear.  If he proves this to be the truth I will definitely  have my business invest more into the program.  Say what you will, I should invest no matter whom is at the helm but as in business I only invest in people that produce.  If he continues to show commitment to the University I have no qualms donating more.  
Back to the top

Roscoeowl said

TheREALowlsley said

This is what I was waiting to hear.  If he proves this to be the truth I will definitely  have my business invest more into the program.  Say what you will, I should invest no matter whom is at the helm but as in business I only invest in people that produce.  If he continues to show commitment to the University I have no qualms donating more.  

Posted On: Nov 17th 2017, 9:29 PM #373454

These are nice words but he has to prove it to me.  I don't 2 seasons or 3 or 4 will be adequate.  I will have my business donate if he is still here in 10 years.  Fact of the matter is it is nice to hear him say this but he will always be rumored to move on.  Enjoy the ride and donate if you approve of the now.

Back to the top

Wow - are you an FAU grad or do you have a strong affiliation/tie to the school?  I get "donate more" if the football team is winning and it generates more of a return, but you should be donating at least some to ensure they have competitive teams, good facilities, can keep or get another Lane Kiffin, etc.  If you aren't at least putting some money in (season tickets, OSF, etc.) your post is the epitome of the fair weather fan.

Donate only after he stays 10 years - did you say that out loud before typing it?
Back to the top

owlsdad said

Wow - are you an FAU grad or do you have a strong affiliation/tie to the school?  I get "donate more" if the football team is winning and it generates more of a return, but you should be donating at least some to ensure they have competitive teams, good facilities, can keep or get another Lane Kiffin, etc.  If you aren't at least putting some money in (season tickets, OSF, etc.) your post is the epitome of the fair weather fan.

Donate only after he stays 10 years - did you say that out loud before typing it?

Posted On: Nov 18th 2017, 8:37 AM #373459

My comment was a translation of Roscoe's post.  He's basically saying I will have my company give if Kiffin can prove that we he is loyal and is willing to stay.  Maybe after 10 years he will be comfortable with Kiffin's loyalty and he will get his Fortune 500 company to support the team financially!  My point is its a silly comment due to the fact that Kiffin will be ground zero for media attention for any job opening.  If you like what is happening NOW, write the check is my point.
Back to the top

TheREALowlsley said

I love this!!!! And "what if?"… what if it is true, he has half his family here, what if they love it here, what if he wants to build the program into a power? 

Almost every coach wants a better thing, but there is always that chance. 
Back to the top

Roscoeowl said

TheREALowlsley said

Posted On: Nov 17th 2017, 9:29 PM #373454

I think as long as Kelly is here, we will have an adequate coaching staff.
Back to the top

Back to the top

why don't we leave it up to Kiffin to stay or not stay and where he will go?

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Just announced - UCLA has fired Jim Mora.

Kiffin returning to California rumors beginning in 3…2…1…
Back to the top
Control functions: