Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

If we keep winning, will we lose Kiffin?

ESPN is reporting Mullens to Florida and Schiano to Tennessee. Those poor Vol's fans….another 4 years in the cellar.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

cbboarder said

ESPN is reporting Mullens to Florida and Schiano to Tennessee. Those poor Vol's fans….another 4 years in the cellar.

Go Owls!
Posted On: Nov 26th 2017, 2:46 PM #374178

LOL - Vols fans are losing their minds! Of course, this is all good for us.
Back to the top

One tweet I saw saying Texas A&M might be pursuing Kiffin.

Not sure how legitimate it is since anybody can post anything and attribute it to "sources."

Lot of wishful thinking out there. "Sources" said Chip Kelly to Florida was a done deal.

Don't get me wrong, I respect actual reporters with actual sources that need to be protected but I think the average Joe has picked up on the power of ambiguity in breaking news like this.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

Not sure how legitimate it is since anybody can post anything and attribute it to "sources."

Lot of wishful thinking out there. "Sources" said Chip Kelly to Florida was a done deal.

Don't get me wrong, I respect actual reporters with actual sources that need to be protected but I think the average Joe has picked up on the power of ambiguity in breaking news like this.
Posted On: Nov 26th 2017, 4:25 PM #374184

The first target is Jimbo
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

Owl2Doc said

Posted On: Nov 26th 2017, 4:28 PM #374185

Jimbo isn’t going anywhere and I don’t think Kiffin Is going anywhere…yet.  Any chance they takes NT’s coach?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I think Frost will go before Kiffin
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

DeltAlumnus said

Owl2Doc said

Jimbo isn’t going anywhere and I don’t think Kiffin Is going anywhere…yet.  Any chance they takes NT’s coach?
Posted On: Nov 26th 2017, 4:33 PM #374186

Wouldn’t Be so sure about jimbo
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

dusky256fc said

DeltAlumnus said

Owl2Doc said

Posted On: Nov 26th 2017, 4:33 PM #374186

Wouldn’t Be so sure about jimbo
Posted On: Nov 26th 2017, 4:34 PM #374188

I’m pretty sure.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

owlmart said

I think Frost will go before Kiffin
Posted On: Nov 26th 2017, 4:34 PM #374187

Frost most likely is already gone to Nebraska but will wait to announce.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I’d be more worried about Arizona State, and possibly Arkansas. Both are schools that you could either stay stay at for the rest of your career, or use as stepping stones. Both come with less pressure than UF, Tennessee, etc., both can pay MUCH better than FAU, and can be competitive quickly. 
Back to the top
Control functions: