Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Kooi Is The Future

Re: Kooi Is The Future

sirwgula said

His first completion is a 56 yard strike right on  the money. Howard has said he has the skills and he showed it right away and he is a FRESHMEN. I know Van Camp is playing well, but he will be a senior next year. FAU has been defined by the Jarred Allen and Rusty Smith eras. If everyone recalls, we started a senior for a year in between them. That was the year of Danny Embick and Sean Clayton and it was a wasted year where we got smashed by FIU. I respect Van Camp, but the best thing for the future of this program is to get Freshmen Kooi with Sophmore Morris in the offense and find a new defensice coordinator.

Your judging that on one pass against a very poor secondary…. ???
Back to the top

Re: Kooi Is The Future

The said

sirwgula said

His first completion is a 56 yard strike right on  the money. Howard has said he has the skills and he showed it right away and he is a FRESHMEN. I know Van Camp is playing well, but he will be a senior next year. FAU has been defined by the Jarred Allen and Rusty Smith eras. If everyone recalls, we started a senior for a year in between them. That was the year of Danny Embick and Sean Clayton and it was a wasted year where we got smashed by FIU. I respect Van Camp, but the best thing for the future of this program is to get Freshmen Kooi with Sophmore Morris in the offense and find a new defensice coordinator.

Your judging that on one pass against a very poor secondary…. ???

lighten up, as fans of a not-so-good team we have to hinge our hopes on something. I know one pass isn't anything verses what a season means, but hey let's all have a delusion of grandeur, a momentary lapse of quality judgement… in mine I'll say FAU brings in a freshman (insert position here) who lights it up from day one
Back to the top
Control functions: