Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Looking to 2011

Re: Looking to 2011

Looking to 2011

We need a "Coach in Waiting" announced by recruit signing. If not, we are screwed for the next few years.
We had a winning tradition at FAU. We chose not to get a Dome stadium that could have benefited MANY sports, so we better put a winning product on the dedicated football field. Our current coach cannot do that with the staff he has. He needs to make changes this year ( either listening to his coaching staff or replace them ) or President Saunders must step in.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Linebackers such as Morgan and Moore get rotated in along with DL such as Corey Henry.  We had at least 3 OL hurt and 1 that didn't come back due to a graduate program we didn't have.

Housler could have been a star if he could have caught the ball more consistently.  You want Howard to run out there catch it and put the ball in his hands for him?

BTW, Alfred Morris started as a sophomore.

I would Pay to see coach catch one for Housler lol.;)

I agree with JAB for now riding the bench at USC is def diffrent from waiting two years at FAU.

Morris only started b/c Blanchard, Avione Rolle and Floyd got injured ! Infact he was a FB behind Rose and Stinson. So I don't think he would have seen the field until maybe this year !

BTW I don't think LB Tony Moore has even seen action this year………….is he still on the team ?? Anybody know

Congrats to Jean and Lockley for making Phill Steel's all Sun Belt First Team !!
Back to the top

FAUFBL said

We need a "Coach in Waiting" announced by recruit signing. If not, we are screwed for the next few years.
We had a winning tradition at FAU. We chose not to get a Dome stadium that could have benefited MANY sports, so we better put a winning product on the dedicated football field. Our current coach cannot do that with the staff he has. He needs to make changes this year ( either listening to his coaching staff or replace them ) or President Saunders must step in.

This a serious post?  You want Saunders to tell Howard how to coach a football team?  LOL.

Right, and Howard will tell Saunders how to run a research program.  LOL.

Post of the day.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

That happened to Tom Brady on the New England Patriots.  That Brian Billichick must be as bad a coach as Howard.

Matt Cassell didn't start in college at USC he was behing Matt Leinhart…he isn't selling insurance.  He actually ONLY got playing time becuase Tom Brady got hurt.

Bill Belichick  ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: