Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Looking to Next Season, Oklahoma, others...

I remember after the NO Bowl 10 years ago thinking "We will beat Texas to start next year"  we then proceeded to lose 52-3.  So I will not jinx us this time around.  I'll say I think the game will be competitive and show we can play against anyone in the nation.
Back to the top

owlmart said

I remember after the NO Bowl 10 years ago thinking "We will beat Texas to start next year"  we then proceeded to lose 52-3.  So I will not jinx us this time around.  I'll say I think the game will be competitive and show we can play against anyone in the nation.
Posted On: Dec 21st 2017, 3:36 PM #375802
Same… I built a 10' tall giant Bevo to throw in the bonfire that year… the trip was fun though….

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

Back to the top

The only thing I will say is Norman Ok. is no Boca Raton,Florida. I figured I'd check to see what there is to do in Norman/Ok City. Wanted to see if it was worth going early to visit the city. Checked TripAdisor. No. Won't be doing that. In Friday . Out Sunday. As for the game talk, I prefer the quiet approach. Just fly in, handle business, go home. Go Owls.
Back to the top

The only thing wrong about that article is they don’t think Robison has a shot at being our QB and everything I hear is he’s got a pretty good chance of being our guy.
Back to the top

I can't see the future. But I know the Robison is a true Bad A–. He is an extremely talented QB.Tremendous skills and  an over load of cockiness that I love in a QB. He needs to keep his grades in order , stay out of trouble, and he will be a star.
Back to the top

teambeer said

The only thing wrong about that article is they don’t think Robison has a shot at being our QB…
Posted On: Dec 21st 2017, 6:21 PM #375808

:Laughing:

Who do they mention, didn't read the article but just curious?
Back to the top

It will be a three way if not 4 way competition but Driskel is the leader based upon how he played and ran the O in 10 straight wins!
Back to the top

The article mentions how Driskel will probably be the starter and listed his numbers for the season. It's great to have the competition between Driskel, Johnson, who's apparently going to be cleared to play soon, and Robison. Because, no one's going to rest on their laurels. I trust that the best QB will be starting in Oklahoma. Maybe it's a good thing we lose at least a few starters because if everyone was back they could get overconfident, there's tons of position battles. It looks really good for next year. Who's the 4th qb?
Back to the top

Assuming Parr stays he is a possible 4th-stringer who started the first few games for us this year.  You have to love competition at that spot.
Back to the top
Control functions: