Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Looking to Next Season, Oklahoma, others...

Screw Oklahoma, I have the UCF game circled and hi-lighted, with arrows and stars all around it already.

I want to CURB STOMP them. I want multiple unsportsmanlike penalties on our final drive for taunting as we're throwing bombs to run up the score, and follow that up with planting an FAU flag on top of of the UCF logo at midfield.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Jack D Whidden III said

Screw Oklahoma, I have the UCF game circled and hi-lighted, with arrows and stars all around it already.

I want to CURB STOMP them. I want multiple unsportsmanlike penalties on our final drive for taunting as we're throwing bombs to run up the score, and follow that up with planting an FAU flag on top of of the UCF logo at midfield.
Posted On: Dec 28th 2017, 1:36 PM #375987

LOL I'd make a trip down from NY to Orlando to see that.
Back to the top

I'm making the Friday to Sunday trip to Norman next season. First time I bought travel insurance  . September first is a scary time in South Florida. I will also hit Orlando three weeks later.  Maybe do Universal while I'm up there. That will be eight games during the regular season. Hopefully one more for Championship and one more for Bowl game.
Back to the top

If all the pieces were the same it'd be a little easier to make predictions about next season, but we may have to:

- learn a new offense, if the OC changes things (hopefully we can continue running a slight variation of this one somehow)

- break in a new QB (having Robison and DeAndre helps and once an OC is in place we can convince a QB to sign)

- re-form a new OLine (hopefully they're already gelling over the last year on scout teams)

- identify new receiving targets other than Wright and Bryant (McNeal, Mitchell, and the JUCO guys possibly)
Back to the top

Most importantly, line up great OC and Line Coach. Can't move forward without this being in place.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

If all the pieces were the same it'd be a little easier to make predictions about next season, but we may have to:

- learn a new offense, if the OC changes things (hopefully we can continue running a slight variation of this one somehow)

- break in a new QB (having Robison and DeAndre helps and once an OC is in place we can convince a QB to sign)

- re-form a new OLine (hopefully they're already gelling over the last year on scout teams)

- identify new receiving targets other than Wright and Bryant (McNeal, Mitchell, and the JUCO guys possibly)

Posted On: Jan 7th 2018, 8:47 AM #376170

Those are issues for sure the we need to overcome. I think we can. But I'm not as confident about our chances against Oklahoma now without Briles, although I wouldn't be shocked at all if we put up a fight. What excited me is what if Coach takes over play calling duties. Then we have both our coordinators are Kiffins. So that just seems like a tough win, no matter who's playing us. And at the end of the day, it was Lane Kiffin's ingenuity that even got Briles here and installed the offense.
Back to the top
Control functions: