Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Marching Owls

Re: Marching Owls

The arrangements of those songs are very good.  Kudos to the band director or who ever comes up with the arrangments and the same for the members of the band.  ;)

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Every year the band gets better and better and I gotta tell you the band may be small in comparison to other D-1 Bands but damn you guys have a big band sound. The Director has done one hell of a job and we were very lucky to have him. Keep up the excellant work and keep growing the numbers ;)
Back to the top

Marching Owls

You guys get me all pumped up!!
I noticed more members this year and that's awesome. I also like the energy you put into the songs and the cheers. You totally make a difference at the stadium.
Keep up the good work!!
I support you 100%!!!!!
Are we expecting a big marching band at Dolphin stadium on the 22nd?

GO OWLS!!!!

Back to the top

AlexFAU06 said

You mean the 29th? The 22nd we're at Ark. State

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

AlexFAU06 said

GO OWLS!!!!

We are a little bit bigger. We look alot bigger because our drumline is alot bigger, they are almost half the band, which is fine by me  ;D. FIU will be bigger than us, they always have been, but I don't know what their numbers are this year.
Back to the top

Drum line is awesome, baby steps
Back to the top

FAUtuba said

Jab979 said

the more things you guys show up to the better it is.

Thats not what some people thought on here when we showed up to the 1 baseball game last season.

good point FAUtuba…..

I'm a fan of the "the more things you guys show up to the better it is." No matter what the sport is.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

AlexFAU06 said

GO OWLS!!!!

We are a little bit bigger. We look alot bigger because our drumline is alot bigger, they are almost half the band, which is fine by me  ;D. FIU will be bigger than us, they always have been, but I don't know what their numbers are this year.

AWESOME!!! I hope you guys come out strong for our last game and really go full throttle… one of the main reasons people prefer college football over NFL is the atmosphere and you guys are a BIG part of that…
Back to the top
Control functions: