Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

MTSU loses to WKU

Re: MTSU loses to WKU

RaiderInTheZone said

I don't know if it's Western Kentucky being that good as much as it is Middle Tennessee being that far down.  Louisville's loss at home to winless Syracuse last night was a huge eye-opener.  Syracuse has been blown out in every game they've played so far, and before the Louisville game Syracuse was ranked in the bottom 4 in all of 1-A in every single offensive category.  Louisville is eye-balling a losing season because of their lackluster defense.  Their offense won't be able to lift them over South Florida, West Virginia, Cincinnati, Rutgers, Pittsburgh, and probably UConn.

Middle Tennessee hosts FIU on Saturday.  If we lose there, than a winless season in in the cards for the Raiders.  After being decimated by injuries and player losses, we will have to accept our limitations and continue following our team realizing that our lack of depth and experience will be our downfall for every game we play this year.

I don't think any team that has suffered the player losses that we have when we have could ever finish good on the season.

I know must of the Blue Raiders Fans had high hope for this season following last year success under Stockstill, but like you mentioned, the lost of soo many players is brutal to a teams chemistry - something that proved to be a tanginble for you guys last year.  You are having a year like we had after our (9-3) season in 04.

I would suspect that Stockstill we find a way to keep you guys going and win a few games as he re-builds - similar to what we did in 05-06.  Go Luck the rest of the way.
Back to the top

RaiderInTheZone said

I don't know if it's Western Kentucky being that good as much as it is Middle Tennessee being that far down.  Louisville's loss at home to winless Syracuse last night was a huge eye-opener.  Syracuse has been blown out in every game they've played so far, and before the Louisville game Syracuse was ranked in the bottom 4 in all of 1-A in every single offensive category.  Louisville is eye-balling a losing season because of their lackluster defense.  Their offense won't be able to lift them over South Florida, West Virginia, Cincinnati, Rutgers, Pittsburgh, and probably UConn.

Middle Tennessee hosts FIU on Saturday.  If we lose there, than a winless season in in the cards for the Raiders.  After being decimated by injuries and player losses, we will have to accept our limitations and continue following our team realizing that our lack of depth and experience will be our downfall for every game we play this year.

I don't think any team that has suffered the player losses that we have when we have could ever finish good on the season.

I am by no means a MTSU fan;However, I am pulling for you guys big time against FIU. If there is one team that I despise the most, it would have to be our cross town rival…F - I - PEE-U. The worse they do, the better it is for FAU recruiting.
Back to the top

faudiehard said

I am by no means a MTSU fan;However, I am pulling for you guys big time against FIU. If there is one team that I despise the most, it would have to be our cross town rival…F - I - PEE-U. The worse they do, the better it is for FAU recruiting.

45-3 loss to kansas will  help that!
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

FIU's 45-3 loss to kansas will  help that!

I thought it was 55?
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Florida_Owl said

FIU's 45-3 loss to kansas will  help that!

I thought it was 55?

oops…

even better!! :)
Back to the top
Control functions: