My college teams that I like and root for.
1. Wisconsin Badgers: I grew up in Wisconsin and I have rooted for them all my life. Still do.
2. Florida Atlantic Owls: The University which I got my degree, and the team that I support.
3. Notre Dame Fighting Irish: Been to a few games, and have always supported them.
4. Miami Hurricanes: Wife's team and been to a couple games. Cheer for them when ever they play but not against my teams. Happy wife, Happy life.
4. Any one playing UM
5. Any one playing Ohio State and Norte Dame.
- UF (When they're not playing against FAU) … Lived in Gainesville for a few years, i like the atmosphere.
2. FSU (Grew up a fan)
3. Tennessee (Mom's side of the family all vols, spent summers growing up in East Tennessee and been to a bunch of games)
5. Anyone playing FIU or Miami
That's about it. I was never a Miami fan. I was supposed to go to UF after HS but my father decided at the last minute I was going to a JC. So I've always had a little attachment to the university. Being from NE Florida had something to do with it too. Gator country.
2. AUBURN - WIFE AND I GRADS
2. UCF - My son is a grad.
Used to root for:
3. Indiana - Grew up there. Got accepted there, but ended up at FAU later on.
4. UF - family members are Gators, but I don't really care that much since we got football.
5. UM - loved them in the Schnellenberger days and after. Don't really care about them at all any longer.
Since we started football, I like to root for underdogs.